Stay away! Gives you stomach pain!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 02, 2013

At first I love the taste, but after a while I got a big stomach pain! Really bad product!! :(

Ummm...

Posted by Reviewer1248590 on Jan 03, 2012

Did not like these much....

Orgran Gluten Free Licorice Is The Best Gluten-Free Licorice I've Tasted!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This is the best gluten free licorice I've tasted. The pieces are soft and the licorice has a real black licorice taste. If you can't have gluten and like black licorice you should give this one a try! I've tried other gluten free licorice but this is definitely the BEST! If you like black licorice and are gluten free you really do have to try this!

Smells weird, but tastes good!

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2013

It's much better than any other gluten free licorice I've tasted. Will buy again!

Very nice

Posted by 5003775866359673892 on Sep 03, 2013

Cool. I've bought it several times on Iherb. And I'll do it again.

Wonderful old-fashioned flavor

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Sep 09, 2013

I'm a fiend for licorice. Although I do not need to have a gluten free product, that is a plus. I could eat way too much of this licorice... It tastes like licorice I remember from childhood. Not too sweet, no phony extract flavor.

Gluten free

Posted by 5485453688246175147 on Oct 16, 2013

I bought this for my dad since its gluten free and he really enjoyed his first gluten free licorice in several years. Will probably buy it again.

Divine!

Posted by Reviewer1843789 on Oct 30, 2013

The flavor of this licorice reminds me the stuff I grew up with in the sixties, been searching for decades to find something this good. And, no indigestion after eating it! I'll be ordering 10 bags with my next order.

Fantastic just like eating the real thing

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 14, 2014

Both my husband and I devoured the bag. Haven't being able to eat licorice for about 8 years. have already bought another two packets.

The best

Posted by starbourne on Nov 10, 2014

Since going gluten free I have missed the delicious flavour of licorice......not anymore !! The flavour is amazing and the texture is tender. Call me a very grateful gal.....I thought I would never have this again. Thanks I-Herb for continual excellence in customer service and offering great products at reasonable prices....you are the best.