Love love love This!

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on May 19, 2012

Please don't ever discontinue. Really lovely face cream. I use it day and night. wonderful lavender smell and hydrating without being greasy.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Apr 12, 2011

Right now I use a $50 cream and I just don't want to keep paying that much. So I bought this to try in place of the extra dry skin cream that I was using. This not only makes a suitable replacement, but I can buy 5 jars of this for the price of the other one that I was using. I cannot tell the difference, I love the smell of this moisturizer and it keeps my very dry skin moisturized. I have experienced no break outs since switching over either. I highly recommend this moisturizer.

very good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on May 09, 2011

it is not oily.it is a good cream for night.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer3201014 on Mar 08, 2011

I am enjoying this product. It seems as though my large pores are shrinking. The smell takes some getting use to, not to bad though. My eye wrinkles seem to be smoothing out as well.

Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Age Recovery Night Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Very rich and thick. You only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I found it does not absorb into the skin as quickly as some other brands and I do have thirsty skin - but for the price it's good.

I guess no effect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 13, 2012

No effect but I know that the problem is in my problematic skin.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2168454 on Apr 10, 2008

I can feel my skin tighter after one use. It's great.

Posted by Reviewer3205617 on Feb 20, 2010

It is the best night cream I ever tried before, it is non greasy and can absorb into my skin immediately. Also it gives a nice aroma smell that relaxed my skin, letting me feel like dozing into a deep sleep.

New purchase

Posted by Reviewer2786616 on Dec 30, 2008

Typically use hyaluronic acid serum and purchased this to try out. Does a great job moisturizing to reduce fine lines.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3065732 on Jul 19, 2007

Sorry it is currently out of stock. It is light enough to use day or night. Actually improves the appearance of your skin. Great!