July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Age Recovery Night Treatment, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Nov 28, 2009

I've been looking for something to replace my Vespera bionic serum. This serum was my holy grail item (it's that good), but the chemicals were beginning to be too much for my system (I suffer from multiple chemical sensitivity). After hunting for anti-aging products on iherb, I came across this and decided to give it a try. I order the foaming face wash and this cream. They were inexpensive so I figured I had nothing to lose. MAN AM I GLAD I DID! After just a week of using this product faithfully, the difference in my skin tone and texture is amazing. The brown spots I have from acne scarring are lightening up again (as they would with the serum), and my under eye creases are almost nonexistent. I apply this over my 100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean eye cream and the two agree with each other very well. There's no tearing or rashes of any kind. My chin and neck area are tone and the natural contours of my cheekbones are returning. I'm extremely happy with this product. I'm ordering the rest of this line (serum and lotion).

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Apr 12, 2011

Right now I use a $50 cream and I just don't want to keep paying that much. So I bought this to try in place of the extra dry skin cream that I was using. This not only makes a suitable replacement, but I can buy 5 jars of this for the price of the other one that I was using. I cannot tell the difference, I love the smell of this moisturizer and it keeps my very dry skin moisturized. I have experienced no break outs since switching over either. I highly recommend this moisturizer.

very good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on May 09, 2011

it is not oily.it is a good cream for night.

Love love love This!

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on May 19, 2012

Please don't ever discontinue. Really lovely face cream. I use it day and night. wonderful lavender smell and hydrating without being greasy.

Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Age Recovery Night Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Very rich and thick. You only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I found it does not absorb into the skin as quickly as some other brands and I do have thirsty skin - but for the price it's good.