Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Foaming Face Wash with Alpha Lipoic Acid, 7 oz (207 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Reviewer2852612 From Tennessee on Mar 17, 2012

I was expecting to like these products much more based on the reviews. I bought the full regimen because I have recently been diagnosed with multiple chemical sensitivity and needed a totally natural skin care regimen. I have clear skin and hardly ever break out but within 3 days of using these products my skin looked awful. Blotchy and pimply. I havent seen it this bad since I hit puberty 17 years ago! I will not be using it again and will continue my search for a good natural skin care line that doesnt cost a fortune.

not so as expected

Posted by Reviewer2461340 From Lithuania on Feb 27, 2011

Don't like the smell. appeared acne on the face, but don't really know it is from this wash. don't like it

Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer1864397 From Mississippi on Mar 01, 2010

Like that it is a foam. But my skin feels very dry. Can not use this as an everyday cleanser.

I did not like

Posted by Reviewer1703823 From Israel on Aug 15, 2012

do facial wounds

didnt like it

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Sep 14, 2013

face doesnt feel clean after using this. doesnt clean off excess make up. smells great but doesnt do a great job for me