GREAT CLEAN FEELING!

Posted by Reviewer2782494 on Feb 07, 2011

The cleanser provided a great clean feeling and made my skin very soft. However, for my acne prone skin, it provided little relief for the acne. So if you don't have acne skin this is a great product for you! The only downside to the product as many other stated is that the bottle leaks during shipping and travel.

great wash but

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 10, 2011

poorly made foaming dispenser. when I pump it, most of times all I get first is watery liquid soon to run down to floor. so usually I have to pump many more times to get decent foam. a big waster. though I have to say it lathers really well, doesn't dry my skin out and has a pleasant light smell.

We Shall See

Posted by Reviewer2324326 on Mar 11, 2011

Although this is a very light feeling face wash, not sure if I see any difference from the was I used before trying this. The jury is still out.

It's good but not foam

Posted by Reviewer3269954 on Aug 18, 2011

Cleaning power is good without dry my skin. However, it's not foam at all. Everytime I push the pump, I just get water. It's a kind of waste.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1348233 on Nov 09, 2011

It's doesn't smell so good, but it works. It removes all makeup and the skin feels smooth aftervards

Not good if you wear contacts.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Dec 12, 2011

The residue will sting your eyes especially if you wear contacts.

Burns a bit.

Posted by Reviewer3345347 on Dec 30, 2009

It cleans thouroughly but no noticeable improvement and my face tends to sting a bit with each use. I have skin that can be on the dry side during winter

Pretty good face wash

Posted by Reviewer1519869 on Oct 20, 2010

It's a pretty good face wash, not drying at all.

Nice enough

Posted by Reviewer2698576 on Jan 24, 2012

Works I guess, though I would've like the foam to be a bit creamier. Does smell nice however.

Works but not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2591726 on Jan 28, 2012

I have been using this product for about a month and I must say that it does clean the skin quite well. Initially, I was using this cleanser everyday, but found that my caramel color sensitive skin became a little irritated. I only use this every other day and remember to shake it well since it comes as a foam cleaner. I probably won't order this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »