New To iHerb?

Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Foaming Face Wash with Alpha Lipoic Acid, 7 oz (207 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

GREAT CLEAN FEELING!

Posted by Reviewer2782494 on Feb 07, 2011

The cleanser provided a great clean feeling and made my skin very soft. However, for my acne prone skin, it provided little relief for the acne. So if you don't have acne skin this is a great product for you! The only downside to the product as many other stated is that the bottle leaks during shipping and travel.

great wash but

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 10, 2011

poorly made foaming dispenser. when I pump it, most of times all I get first is watery liquid soon to run down to floor. so usually I have to pump many more times to get decent foam. a big waster. though I have to say it lathers really well, doesn't dry my skin out and has a pleasant light smell.

We Shall See

Posted by Reviewer2324326 on Mar 11, 2011

Although this is a very light feeling face wash, not sure if I see any difference from the was I used before trying this. The jury is still out.

It's good but not foam

Posted by Reviewer3269954 on Aug 18, 2011

Cleaning power is good without dry my skin. However, it's not foam at all. Everytime I push the pump, I just get water. It's a kind of waste.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1348233 on Nov 09, 2011

It's doesn't smell so good, but it works. It removes all makeup and the skin feels smooth aftervards

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »