Pulizia profonda ma delicata sulla pelle

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Nov 02, 2015

Uso per togliere il trucco,avevo bisogno di un prodotto che pulisce bene la pelle ma non é agressivo,il risultato é una pelle morbida e pulita. anche in questo caso la scelta é ricaduta per gli ingredienti fantastici e il prezzo molto buono. Grazie iHerb per il vostro servizio e la possibilitá di ordinare da tutto il mondo. Update : perché non si trova piú?! Era il migliore che o abbia mai usato!!!

LOVE this stuff! Please do't discontinue!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jan 22, 2015

I like EVERYTHING about this product. It works great, removes make-up easily, rinses clean, smells great and all at a great price! Nooooooooooo! Please don't discontinue this product. It's my all time favorite facewash!!!

Great!

Posted by 5754055701959170718 on Jul 15, 2014

This product is super.

The Best Face Wash! Sad They Discontinued It!

Posted by Reviewer2924603 on Jun 20, 2014

This was by far the best face wash I ever used and I used it for several years, it easily dissolves all traces of dirt and makeup and makes your skin look younger and brighter. I can't find another face wash that will measure up to its greatness. I'm sad its discontinued, I hope they are reformulating. If its about costs, I'm willing to pay more for this product! I'm seriously considering trying to make my own foaming face wash, because others out there just aren't as good. Please bring it back :)

Awesome face cleanser

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

Why of why was this discontinued???? This was my favorite face wash/makeup removed of all times! and I'm picky! Really awesome at removing makeup (even eye makeup/mascara), smells wonderful. At first my face felt a bit dry but got used to it very quickly. I'm on my 3rd or 4th bottle and still love it. Lasts long too. And (an update) now this was discontinued after I figured out I love it....Major bummer!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Apr 21, 2014

Very good product. It leaves my skin soft and clear without make it dry. It also has a nice smell. Highly recommended!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5246043715348329507 on Mar 18, 2014

Excellent product!

Best face wash for me!

Posted by RimaLand on Feb 19, 2014

All the others made my skin peel and dry. This foam is like cloud and washes away make-up without drying the face.

Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 18, 2014

This foaming cleanser does a good cleansing job though I have to get use to the CoQ10 smell. I don't use it for removing make up. I use a cream cleanser for make up removal and then use this cleanser for double cleaning.

Love the scent and feeling it leaves behind on the face.

Posted by Reviewer2493982 on Feb 16, 2014

easy to wash with, i personally like the fragrance very much. will definitely repurchase this item!