Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Foaming Face Wash with Alpha Lipoic Acid, 7 oz (207 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Wonderful mild cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1204023 on Dec 24, 2008

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin (currently under control via medication) which gets very dry and flaky in the winter. It is difficult to find a nice, foaming cleanser that won't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is fantastic! The pump creates soft, creamy lather which rinses away nicely without leaving my skin feeling taut and stripped. Instead it is soft and smooth. I am addicted to the scent as well, which is a sort of honey + lavender thing that is just delicious. The price here on iHerb is the best I've seen. I'd definitely repurchase this.

An excellent cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2954651 on Dec 04, 2010

EFFECT: Softens the face from roughness and dryness. A great cleanser that removes any excess oil, and that doesn't strip moisture from the skin. SMELL: Smells like a combination of citrus and tea tree oil - very refreshing TEXTURE: Foams when pumped out. The foam is a little light and thin, which means that 2-3 pumps may be necessary for a more thorough removal of dirt and other residues. OVERALL: Amazing contents with a high grade of organic ingredients, an excellent value for the price. Definitely will purchase again once this one runs out.

My third bottle of this

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on May 18, 2011

It's been years since I've found a cleanser that I've really liked - and this one is it. It cleans really well, doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't irritate at all and rinses without a film that I often seem to experience from other cleansers. (I'm 45 with oily/ageing/combination skin.)

My best face wash

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

I like this foam the most! I've tried Avalon's Vit C Face Wash, but this is definitely better. The ingredients, form, price - i love everything. It doesn't dry skin, i don't need to use cream right after washing. You should try it!

A gentle way to cleanse your face

Posted by Reviewer3252389 on Jul 30, 2010

Since I turned 50, I find that I have to be really careful about what I use on my face. This is the only thing I will use for cleansing, because it is gentle and does the job without drying out my skin. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a long time.