I'm amazed at how fast it works

Posted by Reviewer3248181 on Mar 29, 2011

I have been buying this for my grandson for a year and a half for his asthma. He has been in the hospital for asthma attacks every month for two years. My sister told me about D-Hist and how it helped her two boys that have asthma. I started buying D-Hist and he hasn't been in the hospital for a year and a half, and has only had albuterol once when he had a bad respiratory infection. This works for asthma and allergies.

great tasting chewable for little ones with alergies!

Posted by Reviewer1741030 on Jun 15, 2011

My 6 year old was always rubbing his eyes raw from the itch. He said it felt like they were stabbing him. The nose spray didn't work, and claitin didn't either. I give him one a day and he's much better, we forgot all about his eye issue.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1513845 on Mar 22, 2011

My kids have both been prone to sinus and ear infections. They were on zyrtec and my son was also on nasal spray and it did nothing. We started giving them inner ear probiotics, combined with D-Hist Jr when they start to get a little sniffly, and we have been infection free! They love to take them. Good Stuff!

very helful

Posted by Reviewer1267009 on Nov 10, 2011

I made onion syrup and dissolved caps in.works great with N-acetylo-cysteine .

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1133229 on Mar 06, 2012

Great product for my son who suffers from allergies

great product

Posted by 5119223954627720983 on Jun 20, 2012

This has really helped my son's allergies! We don't use OTC allergy meds anymore.