10% Off Orders Over $40!

Osteo Bi-Flex, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, Double Strength, 50 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Mom's arthritis

Posted by 5219391688151803498 on Oct 18, 2012

My mom is a nurse and spent a lot of time bending over. She started having back and knee pain, and formed arthritis in these areas. I figure I buy this product for her and see how it work. It started working the day of!!!She took two at once instead of just one and another one a hour later. She came home that night from work so excited that she didn't experience back and knee problems.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Sep 07, 2014

I purchased this months ago but did not take it regularly. When I came back from my holidays last month, my knees were aching and the pain was throbbing. I started taking the product and within a few days the pain disappeared. I was so happy but to my disappointment this product is now discontinued. What a pity!

Love the softgels!

Posted by Reviewer1223710 on Dec 08, 2012

I haven't been using this product long enough to feel a difference in my joints, but I love the ease of swallowing a softgel and knowing that it's better absorbed than hard tablets!