Authentic stuff

Posted by 5500496854250784563 on Apr 02, 2016

It smells different from other shea butter .First thing when I opened is the nutty smell of the shea butter . I used this in replace of desitin diaper cream which has petroleum .I have been using this months now so far my baby's backside has no rashes . r

I buy this again and again

Posted by 4784744054510394587 on Mar 23, 2016

It's rich dense, pure. And never goes grainy in my face or body products.

Not my favourite but ok.

Posted by Reviewer1497418 on Mar 14, 2016

I guess this is how shea butter is supposed to smell and feel. But the one by Now Foods works quite a bit better for me, as it is easier to use, absorbs better, keeps my dry burning feet cool and moist for longer. Also, I can use it next to my migraine prone wife. This one stays far away behind closed doors.

love him

Posted by 5412288953601355006 on Jan 17, 2016

So wonderful Excellent

Love it!

Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Nov 30, 2015

This really is an excellent moisturizer. It melts easily in the hands and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I'm not sure about the burnt smell other people are talking about. It smells unscented to me. I'm hooked. I use it every night at bedtime.

no expiration date on product

Posted by 4641691412252000601 on Nov 27, 2015

It appears there is no expiration date printed on the product itself. Also, the product is not sealed nor boxed, leaving it vulnerable to tampering in transit.

LOVE IT USING IT AS A FACE CREAM

Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Nov 17, 2015

AND I LOVE THE NATURAL SMELL OF IT

Good value for money

Posted by 4708182567349441870 on Nov 04, 2015

Large tub at an affordable price, which is great! Only downside is that it does have a bit of 'chemical-ish' smell, and can be hard to apply as it is quite solid.

AMAZING!!!!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Oct 22, 2015

Absolutely love this. So easy to melt in your hands and handle. Easy to spread on your body. The smell is not too strong but actually faint. Makes my hair so moisturized and feel like butter. I have 4b/c hair and it quenches the thirst of my mane sufficiently. OMG! One of my all time favorite items on Iherb.

Good product, poor packaging.

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 20, 2015

Second order. Love the product. Creamy and really moisturizing. Been using it to prevent pregnancy stretch marks. Will update results on my third order! Reducing 2 stars for the packaging. Shea butter melted and glued the lid shut. Took a butter knife and a lot of force to get it open. The butter seeped through and left the whole jar greasy and sticky. There wasn't any plastic bag wrapped around it unlike other items like honey and shampoo. It could have made a real mess but thankfully, only left some grease spots on the box. I wish it had some kind of plastic seal on the jar. Also, I hate scooping it out with my fingers cos it gets into my nails. I made a little scoop out of an ice cream spoon.