This is one of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I love this product! Too bad it took too long for them to finally have it back in stock. I am happy it is back in stock, it smells awesome! It is very gentle on my hands and cleans well. It is a favorite in our home and all my guests love it too!

Amazing

Posted by 4754453518526634383 on Oct 16, 2014

Will get it every time! Husband (has very dry skin) loves it! The smell stays on the skin for a while though

Out of Africa, Shea Butter Hand Wash, Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Feb 17, 2015

Absolutely love this hand wash.

Nice lavender smell and gentle

Posted by 5109487438814670079 on Jul 04, 2015

I find this hand wash quite gentle, not dry but if it can be a little more moisture then I would give it 5 stars. It's a little bit touch to pump out soap though.

Love the soap but...

Posted by 5415332434847936563 on Apr 30, 2016

This product would have got 5 stars from me if the pump bottle were better. I love the soap but the bottle really needs improving ! When I press down on the pump, the soap comes out only after I take my hand away. Some soap escapes through the top of the pump and makes the bottle all messy.

nice

Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Sep 21, 2016

Smell good

It's nice

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 03, 2014

This is a nice hand wash that smells quite strongly of lavender. It cleans well. It's a little drying to the skin, but so are most hand washes in my case. I have docked a star because of the pump, because tube ends too far up in the bottle, so once you get to the bottom of the flask you can't really pump the soap up anymore.