Lovely Smell, Nice Bigger sized Chap Stick

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Mar 22, 2011

This is very similar to Badger but I think I prefer it to Badger. Not quite as oily but very moisturising.

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1220449 on Aug 27, 2011

Great smell, super lips. Must have. Will buy it.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Jul 18, 2011

Smooth, creamy balm that moisturizes and smooths. The mixture is soft and creamy with a long lasting finish. The vanilla scent is sweet and subtle.

Not the greatest...

Posted by coldpig on Mar 24, 2011

This lip balm was not anywhere near as moisturizing as the Now Foods Peppermint and Now Foods Vanilla flavors. I found that it wore off quickly and I had to keep reapplying it. I expected more, especially since it contains shea butter. I will definitely not order this product again.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1552698 on May 18, 2011

Absolutely amazing smell! This is vanilla, but not cloying, to which we are used in cosmetics and baking, as delicate, refined, though mixed with spices. Eastern vanilla. Moisturizes lips for good. This is the second balm in my beautician.

Posted by Reviewer2861698 on Jul 14, 2011

Perfectly moisturizing, gloss a light

Great Product! Look No Further!!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jan 27, 2013

I've been looking for a new lip balm to love to replace Rachel Perry's Lip Lover (out of business). This is it only with better ingredients! Does seem a bit "gritty" when first applying, then it melts into your lips.

not bad at all!

Posted by Reviewer2469384 on May 18, 2011

nice taste and does my lips good!

Drying.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This might be cause I have a mild latex allergy. I found out later on that this can cause reactions on products with shea, and that is a lot of it in here. The scent is also a bit weird, and the texture is uneven.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Mar 12, 2013

Good product and wonderful scent! If you live in colder climates the shea butter gets really hard and is difficult to apply.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »