Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1315243 on Dec 24, 2012

That's superb! Very gentle to my acne-prone problem skin, cleans it well and leaves hydrated, foams well, will order more! Maybe a standard-sized one, though these small ones are good for ravelling or could be more convenient for a child to use. Отличное мыльце )) Радикально чёрного цвета, но вовсе непохоже на хозяйственное. Тонкий аромат, нежная пена. Кожу не сушит и не стягивает. Рекомендую к покупке.

Excelente

Posted by 5751640934879278880 on Jan 02, 2013

Es jabon de gran calidad, repetire seguro.

Love this one

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

this soap is real nice to travel with I used it every day for 2 weeks it was just the right size.

Cleared up my problem skin

Posted by Reviewer2609034 on Mar 09, 2013

I'm in my 50s and have rosacea and occasional acne breakouts. This is the first soap I've ever used that didn't irritate or dry my skin. I haven't had a breakout since I started using it and it doesn't aggravate my rosacea.

small

Posted by rodeheks on Sep 12, 2013

I didn't read the info well so I was surprised to receive small soap bars. They last long.

Great

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Jan 09, 2014

Lathers well, rinses clean, no perfume, and safe ingredients. excellent

Nice product

Posted by 4802210400280242787 on Jan 08, 2013

dries the skin on winter days

Posted by Kreachgirl on Oct 19, 2013

Huele como a los jabones de antaño, de la abuela, a mis hijos no les ha gustado nada su olor, la piel la deja como seca, para lavarse la cara con él lo veo un poco agresivo. Lo que tampoco me ha gustado es que desde que lo estoy utilizando se me ensucia mucho la pila del lavabo, los jabones líquidos no ensucian, no lo compraré más.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Jul 25, 2012

The usuall great OOF soap just smaller in size which makes it easier for travelling, etc....

good soap