New To iHerb?

Customer Reviews

Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap, Unscented, 4 oz (113 g)

$2.88
$3.99
Savings of: $1.11 (28% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 232 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 2-star
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Too harsh

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by sazrim on May 14, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is too harsh on my babies skin, absolutely left my skin feeling stripped as well so I unfortunately had to use it as an after garden soap really good for grease and dirt. Not suitable for a babies delicate skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Drying effect

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Apr 04, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

natural soap. at firs i got it for my kids but when i tried it on my hands I saw that it dried them so I use other soaps now. Nice price but I prefer Farmers' Market Soaps for my hands,Nubian Heritage for the body and Badger Company for my babies. Αρχικά το είχα πάρει για τα παιδιά μιας και πρόκειται για αγνό σαπουνάκι αλλά όταν το χρησιμοποιησα για πλύσιμο χεριών είδα οτι μου ξηραίνει την επιδερμίδα. πλέον χρησιμοποιώ άλλες εταιρείες Farmers' Market Soaps για τα χέρια καθώς είναι οικονομικά , Nubian Heritage για το σώμα καθώς είναι πολύ ενυδατικά και για τα μωρά της Badger Company. Πάντως είναι σε αρκετά καλή τιμή και πιθανόν αν ταιριάξει σε κάποιον τύπο δέρματος να μην το ξηραίνει.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives