From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2568729 on May 19, 2011

Good value. Unparfumed and natural which is most important for my eczema hands. Doesn't really stay solid though but it might be to do with the fact that its natural. Reccomended for those with allergies and sensative skin and of course for babies.

Its OK

Posted by Reviewer1703794 on Apr 07, 2011

It's a nice , mild soap , leaves a fresh sent and skin is soft ! It's a bit on the smaller side ,comparing w/t other brands and that is why is a bit cheaper ! I give it 4 stars not because something is wrong w/t it ,but because it is not better than other baby organic soaps I have used !

great soap

Posted by toshie on Jun 03, 2013

it is "unscented" but has a light soap smell, which is good. and moisturize skin well.

Pure and Clean

Posted by 5186069231135942540 on Dec 10, 2013

I love this soap. I used to use Dove Hypoallergenic. I was nervous switching as anything else would always create a specific type of infection, even if the product said "unscented". Out of Africa Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap works great, and contains all natural ingredients, and doesn't create any problems for me.

well

moist!

MUY BUENO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

HIDRATANTE, BASTANTE ESPUMA

Good

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 27, 2015

We use this on our little ones and it seems gentle enough even for one with eczema.

Worth Trying

Posted by 4757072994892682237 on Jun 30, 2016

Large bar. Even though I am scent sensitive and have a latex allergy, this soap does not bother me. I recommend it. However, bar dissolves quickly.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

The smell is creamy and very soft to the skin. I liked the apricot but are now restricted, BOOOO! So I buy the milk instead, which is still nice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »