Scent barely there

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 16, 2014

Very moisturizing and lathers well. However, I was hoping the scent would linger a while, judging by how pungent it was in its packaging. Nada. All gone the moment I rinsed the soap off myself. As for longevity, I didn't find this to be particularly long-lasting like some reviewers mentioned. It lasts about the same as any other soap bar its size.

olor maravilloso e hidratacion

Posted by Anaisa on May 13, 2014

Muy hidratante y huele muy bien. Lo uso para la ducha pero mi chico lo probó en la cara y le encanta.

Good stuff, bad colour

Posted by 5242969847600382246 on Apr 21, 2014

Because I have so many allergies and am sensitive to any kind of fragrance, I tried the Shea Butter Bar odourless Soap. It worked very well with my millions of sensitivities, so I decided to give the Vanilla a go. Although there is a slight fragrance, it hasn't set off any of my allergies. The only downside is the colour: I always use white washcloths and it stains them. Would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want loads of junk on their skin.

Wonderful smells and doesn't dry out the skin - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 16, 2014

It smells good and doesn't dry out the skin. My little newphew has been reminding me to buy this soap for him as he loves how wonderful it smells. Deduct 1 star because there's residue occasionally. Their apricot soap is my Out of Africa favourite, it exfoliates the skin and doesn't leave residue.

wonderful product

Posted by 4659999810286670551 on Feb 11, 2014

the smell is very nice

Can't really smell anything

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Oct 18, 2013

Honestly I was quite disappointed. I can't really smell any vanilla scent from this soap bar. I still give it 3 stars because it is quite moisturizing and the shape is perfect for handling in shower.

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

J'adore ce savon. J'ai une peau sensible et il est parfait. Nettoie parfaitement. J'ai aussi le savon noir que j'adore. J'ai enfin trouvé des savons pour ma peu sensible. Je le rachèterai.

Great soap

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Oct 07, 2013

Already reordered.

Does not become a mess

Posted by 5688055399338309225 on Aug 29, 2013

Keeps the form all the way to the end, smells good and is kind to the skin, great soap.

Wonderful soap

Posted by Reviewer2570178 on Jul 29, 2013

Have tried other soaps containing shea butter and none seem to work as well. It makes a rich lather that leaves my skin feeling very clean and doesn't dry it out. The smell is deep and rich, but subtle. And I like the shape and size of the bar, it is easy to hold on to.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »