Beautiful product!

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013

Smooth and super soft. Gently scented. My skin hasn't felt this good in a long time, haven't needed my loufah gloves for a week now!

Wonderful smells and doesn't dry out the skin - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 16, 2014

It smells good and doesn't dry out the skin. My little newphew has been reminding me to buy this soap for him as he loves how wonderful it smells. Deduct 1 star because there's residue occasionally. Their apricot soap is my Out of Africa favourite, it exfoliates the skin and doesn't leave residue.

Scent barely there

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 16, 2014

Very moisturizing and lathers well. However, I was hoping the scent would linger a while, judging by how pungent it was in its packaging. Nada. All gone the moment I rinsed the soap off myself. As for longevity, I didn't find this to be particularly long-lasting like some reviewers mentioned. It lasts about the same as any other soap bar its size.

Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Jul 24, 2014

Sweet, delicious smell of soap! Loved it! Will order again!

olor maravilloso e hidratacion

Posted by Anaisa on May 13, 2014

Muy hidratante y huele muy bien. Lo uso para la ducha pero mi chico lo probó en la cara y le encanta.

Great hand soap.

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Oct 15, 2014

I use this only for hands, and my hands are very sensitive. This does not burn or sting, so that's great. It feels very mild and cleansing. I wash my hands a lot in one day, and I use harsh chemical detergents at work, so I need a mild hand soap. This one suits me quite well, and I will be buying more of it. If you have sensitive hands, give it a try. I still get sore hands sometimes when I over wash, but that's what hand lotions are for, eh.

Nuostabus muilas

Posted by 4882742724212270108 on Oct 19, 2014

Labai patiko, švelni konsistencija, malonus lengvas aromatas, labai gera sudėtis, ypač retai tokios sudėties muilą galima rasti. Rekomenduoju.

Great chemical-free alternative

Posted by 5008637770734485116 on May 19, 2015

This soap lathers and cleans just like a regular soap. It leave your skin feeling soft and smells very lightly of shea butter

Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap, Vanilla

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This soap doesn't lather as freely as Nubian Shea butter soaps. As a result this soap last longer than Nubian Shea butter soaps. Still a great soap. Fragrances are not as pronounced as the other brand.

super