Beautiful product!

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013

Smooth and super soft. Gently scented. My skin hasn't felt this good in a long time, haven't needed my loufah gloves for a week now!

really good soap!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Apr 21, 2016

I use this wonderful soap daily. In my case, it is the perfect choice to keep my sensitive skin healthy because is working wonders for my hand eczema (that now is almost gone). I’ve been searching for a long time an affordable/multi-purpose product like this one: is excellent as a hand soap (my dry hands love this), is gentle enough for face cleansing and I really enjoy using it in the shower. I adore how it feels (melts on the skin and you can feel the softness) and the results (it leaves my skin soft, clean and hydrated). I like the subtle, very light, yummy and pleasant vanilla scent, in fact, this smells much better than the unscented one from the same brand and provides the same great results. In addition, the content of raw shea butter (source of vitamins and minerals) is high and has a really safe composition. There is one surprising fact: it lasts for a long time, although the bar isn't too large. I think that it is one of the better/gentlest/purest soaps on iherb, so I’m going to reorder it countless times!

Wonderful smells and doesn't dry out the skin - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 16, 2014

It smells good and doesn't dry out the skin. My little newphew has been reminding me to buy this soap for him as he loves how wonderful it smells. Deduct 1 star because there's residue occasionally. Their apricot soap is my Out of Africa favourite, it exfoliates the skin and doesn't leave residue.

Scent barely there

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 16, 2014

Very moisturizing and lathers well. However, I was hoping the scent would linger a while, judging by how pungent it was in its packaging. Nada. All gone the moment I rinsed the soap off myself. As for longevity, I didn't find this to be particularly long-lasting like some reviewers mentioned. It lasts about the same as any other soap bar its size.

I like the title very much

Posted by 4690766084382585021 on Dec 01, 2016

The packaging is very appealing the colours just right for vanilla the African picture so suitable. The soap has a lovely fresh clean feel and smell, I gave to friends for presents they loved it too

nice soap

Posted by Reviewer1134332 on Apr 17, 2013

very hydrating

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

inexpensive, simple ingredients i have sensitive skin and this stuffs been great smells good, too; comes in other scents that're also great

Great hand soap.

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Oct 15, 2014

I use this only for hands, and my hands are very sensitive. This does not burn or sting, so that's great. It feels very mild and cleansing. I wash my hands a lot in one day, and I use harsh chemical detergents at work, so I need a mild hand soap. This one suits me quite well, and I will be buying more of it. If you have sensitive hands, give it a try. I still get sore hands sometimes when I over wash, but that's what hand lotions are for, eh.

Nuostabus muilas

Posted by 4882742724212270108 on Oct 19, 2014

Labai patiko, švelni konsistencija, malonus lengvas aromatas, labai gera sudėtis, ypač retai tokios sudėties muilą galima rasti. Rekomenduoju.

Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Jul 24, 2014

Sweet, delicious smell of soap! Loved it! Will order again!