Great soap

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Oct 07, 2013

Already reordered.

Great Vanilla Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that Out of Africa bar soaps contain 100% pure unrefined shea butter that helps keep moisture and healing properties intact. It is naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E, and F. Works Great Too!

nice soap

Posted by Reviewer1134332 on Apr 17, 2013

very hydrating

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

inexpensive, simple ingredients i have sensitive skin and this stuffs been great smells good, too; comes in other scents that're also great

Great stuff

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 24, 2012

I'm really enjoying this soap. I love that it is so non-toxic. It lathers really well and is very faintly scented which I really like.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2765499 on Mar 24, 2012

excellent soap, very gentle and nice smell

really good soap!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Apr 21, 2016

I use this wonderful soap daily. In my case, it is the perfect choice to keep my sensitive skin healthy because is working wonders for my hand eczema (that now is almost gone). I’ve been searching for a long time an affordable/multi-purpose product like this one: is excellent as a hand soap (my dry hands love this), is gentle enough for face cleansing and I really enjoy using it in the shower. I adore how it feels (melts on the skin and you can feel the softness) and the results (it leaves my skin soft, clean and hydrated). I like the subtle, very light, yummy and pleasant vanilla scent, in fact, this smells much better than the unscented one from the same brand and provides the same great results. In addition, the content of raw shea butter (source of vitamins and minerals) is high and has a really safe composition. There is one surprising fact: it lasts for a long time, although the bar isn't too large. I think that it is one of the better/gentlest/purest soaps on iherb, so I’m going to reorder it countless times!

Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jul 15, 2012

This has the nicest vanilla smell. So natural and good. The soap is brown and not so big. I really enjoy it. Not drying out the skin.

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Dec 30, 2012

love the smell

J'en suis contente

Posted by 5111565899976592339 on Jul 10, 2013

Les savons de cette marque sont souvent hors stock. Je comprends pourquoi car le rapport karité/prix est intéressant. J'en rachèterai car l'odeur est sympa aussi.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »