Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jul 15, 2012

This has the nicest vanilla smell. So natural and good. The soap is brown and not so big. I really enjoy it. Not drying out the skin.

Vintage style of aroma!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

I like this soap as it reminds me of vintage style in aroma. The color of this soap bar is browhnish cacao. Lathers nicely in creamy white dense foam. Does not dry sking. Suitable for my normal to mixed skin type. Vanilla scent is not sweet direct vanilla, but more of subtle woody fudge powdery vanilla, reminding me vintage style of life and powdery aromas. This bar lasts a long time.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2765499 on Mar 24, 2012

excellent soap, very gentle and nice smell

Vanilla Soap

Posted by Reviewer3097950 on Jan 29, 2012

My wife's favourite. She smells yummy after a shower and her skin is baby smooth.

Lovely soap.

Posted by craftygirl on Jan 26, 2012

Soft, vanilla scent, not overpowering. Great lather. Lasts a long time. Price is outstanding. I have tried a few of their soaps and will continue to purchase.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1511253 on Nov 15, 2011

The soap smells delicious, the whole bathroom is filled with the nice vanilla smell. Doesnt dry out the skin so its just a perfect soap in my eyes. Use it for my kids too.

It's great :)

Posted by Reviewer1453622 on Oct 29, 2011

This soap has a great smell, and great lather. It feels very moisturizing, and I don't have to use much at all to get a lather. It doesn't dissolve very quickly, which I think has something to do with the curved shape. I love this soap :)

Shea Butter Soap

Posted by Reviewer1691093 on Oct 27, 2011

When you order From iHerb you expect a good product I was very disapointed the bar of soap was very small in size didnt lather up good and I didnt like the smell-

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »