wonderful product

Posted by 4659999810286670551 on Feb 11, 2014

the smell is very nice

Good stuff, bad colour

Posted by 5242969847600382246 on Apr 21, 2014

Because I have so many allergies and am sensitive to any kind of fragrance, I tried the Shea Butter Bar odourless Soap. It worked very well with my millions of sensitivities, so I decided to give the Vanilla a go. Although there is a slight fragrance, it hasn't set off any of my allergies. The only downside is the colour: I always use white washcloths and it stains them. Would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want loads of junk on their skin.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Aug 28, 2014

Vou comprar de novo com certeza

Can't really smell anything

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Oct 18, 2013

Honestly I was quite disappointed. I can't really smell any vanilla scent from this soap bar. I still give it 3 stars because it is quite moisturizing and the shape is perfect for handling in shower.

Nice product

Posted by 4802210400280242787 on Jan 08, 2013

dries the skin on winter days

Pet store smell!

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

Very very weird smell! I like the soap as it's soft and gentle for the face and body, but the smell! So weird. Everytime I enter my bathroom it feels like I'm in a pet store. I don't know what's wrong with that soap. I have other Out of Africa products that are fragranced with vanilla and smell great!

👎

Posted by 4679827877630011573 on Jan 08, 2016

i bought this only for vanilla smell which doesn't exist at all .. there's absolutely no vanilla smell noticed in this product ..

Shea Butter Soap

Posted by Reviewer1691093 on Oct 27, 2011

When you order From iHerb you expect a good product I was very disapointed the bar of soap was very small in size didnt lather up good and I didnt like the smell-

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »