Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Lip Balm, Unscented, 0.15 oz (4 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good for any dry skin anywhere

Posted by Reviewer1052411 From Georgia on Apr 21, 2013

This is the most efficient lip balm I have ever used. It doesn't require any excessive quantity of product nor an excessive number of applications during the day. I put a tiny dab on the center of my lips and that's it. I reapply after eating, but that's normal for any lip product. I've also used it on my cuticles, and when the dry spots on my face needed some extra attention. I did notice some graininess the other reviewer mentioned, but the grains melt immediately, and it was when I used too much product. Again, I just put a touch of the product on, and my lips feel much more hydrated than with any other similar product. And no funky fragrance, flavors, sparkles, plumping whatnot. Very pleased I gave this a try.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1977510 From Australia on Mar 14, 2013

This was very grainy and rough to put on. So disappointing , great ingredients just can't use it. I threw it in the bin.

Nice feel

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

this one really butter up the lips. My new favourite.

Excelente

Posted by 5751640934879278880 on Jan 15, 2014

Sigo repitiendo con estos balsamos y lo hare siempre, calidad inmejorable y de precio no digamos ya.

Great Lip balm

Posted by 5383571995284995749 on Mar 11, 2014

This is the first time using this lip balm. I decided to purchase this one because it more natural. Smells good and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good lip balm.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »