New To iHerb?

Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Lip Balm, Unscented, 0.15 oz (4 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

good for any dry skin anywhere

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Apr 21, 2013

This is the most efficient lip balm I have ever used. It doesn't require any excessive quantity of product nor an excessive number of applications during the day. I put a tiny dab on the center of my lips and that's it. I reapply after eating, but that's normal for any lip product. I've also used it on my cuticles, and when the dry spots on my face needed some extra attention. I did notice some graininess the other reviewer mentioned, but the grains melt immediately, and it was when I used too much product. Again, I just put a touch of the product on, and my lips feel much more hydrated than with any other similar product. And no funky fragrance, flavors, sparkles, plumping whatnot. Very pleased I gave this a try.

Great Lip balm

Posted by 5383571995284995749 on Mar 11, 2014

This is the first time using this lip balm. I decided to purchase this one because it more natural. Smells good and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good lip balm.

pure shea butter lip balm, unscented, out of africa

Posted by nailcrazy69 on Aug 09, 2013

Great lip balm, this is definitely great brand, love theirs products the best... but I prefer it with some taste than this version, although this is very good lip balm.

Really bumpy!!

Posted by Shopaholic5 on Aug 07, 2013

Good ingredients, but the lip balm is very bumpy and grainy in texture. The lip balm in not as creamy and thick as I would like so it isn't my favourite but I think it is good enough for people who get slightly dry lips and prefer a more oily or a thinner texture to their lip balms. I don't apply this lip balm but one swipe on the lips because it applies too much and gets too oily on my lips so I dab it on and notice that I get a better amount of moisture and it feels better on my lips. Ok but not the best.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Mar 14, 2013

This was very grainy and rough to put on. So disappointing , great ingredients just can't use it. I threw it in the bin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »