Good!

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Aug 28, 2014

Ótimas opções de balm.

Does nothing for my lips

Posted by azarova on Jun 27, 2014

This is a package of 4 chapsticks with different flavors. I was excited to get this is the mail since I love chapsticks and usually they smell delicious. However, in this package I can tolerate only orange cream and the rest smell kind of chemical/plastic to me. In my chapstick I like healing properties and creamy thick consistency which doesn't melt on the lips. This stuff melts straight away, thanks to the Shea butter and tropical climate I live in. I haven't noticed any healing processes in my lips, moreover the oils kind of were getting them drier. Don't know what I'm gonna do with this package really, might just use it under my eyes as the Shea butter should be alright there.

Excellent price, product good

Posted by marylee on Apr 08, 2014

I like the product and is definitely worth the price. The flavours are ok, but unfortunately the vanilla one was unpleasantly grainy in the batch I received. Haven't found a vegan lip balm to beat Crazy Rumors!

Out of Africa, Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Lip Balm with Vitamin E

Posted by 4980427555285316449 on Dec 09, 2013

Бальзамы не понравились! Один вообще оказался пропавшим! Особо не увлажняют!

alright

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Nov 23, 2013

I didn't like all of the balms, orange one is the best, others are not that great

Great deal

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

I love this value pack of shea butter lip balms. They go on thicker than other lip balms if temperature is cold outside but just fine during the summer months. They are long lasting, contain natural ingredients, and are priced right!!!! Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

Haven't tried all of them yet - will change the review later

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

Haven't tried all of them yet - will change the review later

meh

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Feb 02, 2013

I expected more. It's better than the averrage ones you can buy in every store, but nothing special.