お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Out of Africa, Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Lip Balm with Vitamin E, 3 Flavors + 1 Bonus, 4 Sticks, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great!

Posted by 5160206470520588235 on Nov 04, 2013

I really like these chapsticks. The shea-E cobo balm is really great for dry lips. In retrospect I'd gone with the natural only stick since, as a man, sweet smelling lips is not that high up on my list. But my wife liked those, so it worked out even though I only got one stick for my self. Affordable pack as well, but in my reorder I'll go for the natural only.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I love how this comes as a set, great value and it does keep my lips moist! Excellent product, very natural!

Great!

Posted by 5057275200531770912 on Feb 27, 2013

They really are moisturizing, almost like a lip butter. And they melt nicely with the warmth of your lips. But they don't smell that nice, at least not how I expected them to smell. The vanilla one smells aweful (note that I rarely can stand overpowering smells, especially vanilla) so I gave it to a friend and she loved the smell. The strawberry one smells pretty ok, not so artificial like some other strawberry scents. The orange one smells like chocolate with an orange smell to it, and I like that but it's pretty strong. The pomegranate + acai smells nothing like pomegranate and acai to me, this is my least favorite. To my delight, I found out that they don't smell as much when you have them on your lips. But I still like them a lot and I will keep using them since they are so good for my lips.

Vegan lip balm!!

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on Jan 05, 2015

It's hard to find a vegan lip balm. Here you have one! Good price and good product, I would appreciate a little more or hydration, but it works and I like it. I recommend it. Also the price is incredible

very moisturising

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jun 24, 2015

very moisturising, good for summer

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »