Customer Reviews

Out of Africa, Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Lip Balm with Vitamin E, 3 Flavors + 1 Bonus, 4 Sticks, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) Each

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 5 total

Great!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5160206470520588235 on Nov 04, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I really like these chapsticks. The shea-E cobo balm is really great for dry lips. In retrospect I'd gone with the natural only stick since, as a man, sweet smelling lips is not that high up on my list. But my wife liked those, so it worked out even though I only got one stick for my self. Affordable pack as well, but in my reorder I'll go for the natural only.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I love how this comes as a set, great value and it does keep my lips moist! Excellent product, very natural!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5057275200531770912 on Feb 27, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

They really are moisturizing, almost like a lip butter. And they melt nicely with the warmth of your lips. But they don't smell that nice, at least not how I expected them to smell. The vanilla one smells aweful (note that I rarely can stand overpowering smells, especially vanilla) so I gave it to a friend and she loved the smell. The strawberry one smells pretty ok, not so artificial like some other strawberry scents. The orange one smells like chocolate with an orange smell to it, and I like that but it's pretty strong. The pomegranate + acai smells nothing like pomegranate and acai to me, this is my least favorite. To my delight, I found out that they don't smell as much when you have them on your lips. But I still like them a lot and I will keep using them since they are so good for my lips.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

متوسط الجودة، السعر ممتاز، الروائح جميلة، ليس افضل مرطب حصلت عليه

Posted by SpaceChild on Sep 23, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

أنا أعاني من تشقّق بالشفاه من صغري بسبب طبيعة الجو بالاضافة لعادتي في عض وتقطيع شفايفي لذلك اضطر دائما لتخصيص جزء من ميزانيتي على مرطبات الشفاه، جرّبت منتج كانت ممتاز جدا لكن سعره غالي وقررت تجربة خيار آخر، أعجبني ان المنتج هذا يحتوي على زبدة الشيا وانه بالكامل نباتي ولا يحتوي على مواد ضارة قد تؤثر بلون الشفاه على المدى الطويل، للشيا فوائد كثيرة والسعر كان مغري فتوقعت انه ممتاز لكن حالما حصلت عليه لم يعجبني كثيرا وندمت اني اشتريته بصراحة عوضا عن الآخر الايجابي فيه روائح مرطبات الشفاه، البرتقال، الفراولة والفانيلا روائحهم جدا ملحوظة لكني لا اهتم بالروائح في حالة مرطب الشفاه اكثر من اهتمامي بترطيبه لشفايفي والمحصلة النهائية لم يكن جيدا منتج متوسط الجودة السعر ممتاز

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Amazing product!!! But the smell is an issue with some scents

Posted by 5329100295118429471 on Jul 08, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I LOVE using pure shea butter on my lips. Very naturally moisturizing. The vanilla and orange creme ones in this pack smell delightful. But the strawberry and acai ones stink! They smell like cheap, fruit flavored lip smakers or something. I hate them..I will repurchase from this brand but neither of these scents were pleasing.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 5 total

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives