Out of Africa, Shea Body Oil with Vitamin E, Vanilla, 9 fl oz (266 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Oct 20, 2012

This is very oily, be prepared for that. I like this oily texture in the autumn/winter season, in the summer I prefer more lighter oils or lotions. You cannot put this on and then go to work, it is too greasy. Better to take a shower in the evening, rub in the oil and put a pyjamas on. Then in the morning your skin will be soft and smooth. I love this oil. The smell is not pure vanilla when appiled, it is also some kind of warm sensual smell. Recommended.

Excellent and moisturizing!

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Feb 21, 2013

I use this on my hands instead of hand cream, and occasionally all over body after shower or bath. It absorbs quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling and smells amazing! I craft and cook a lot so my hands are in and out of water frequently - this helps against dry fingers and cuticles wonderfully. Definitely recommended!

Body oil

Posted by 5424855763509792874 on Mar 24, 2014

Love the body oil.

AMAZING

Posted by JodieLouise on Oct 15, 2014

I have been using this for about 6 months. The smell drives my fiance crazy :) and people are always commenting on how nice I smell and how beautiful my skin is. Its worth every cent and then some. This is my all-time favourite beauty product!

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Mar 01, 2015

I've always been an oil user but I didn't realize that there is such a HUGE difference in natural oil with Shea butter compared to unnatural brands found in most drug stores. My skin issues have almost diminished and when I follow the directions and warm this oil........WOW ....soft glowing skin all day! My husband can't keep his hands off me! He likes to use it himself so I keep a supply in the house at all times. Great product! Fantastic soft vanilla scent! Yummy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »