Great!

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 01, 2016

This smells so nice. I love oils. I havent really noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin but it does feel slightly softer I think especially if I use it after I exfoliate in the bath. Either way, it is nourishing and smells great! I'd probably buy it again for an all over body oil.

Maravilloso!

Posted by 5156677263740661451 on Jan 13, 2016

Repito y repito la compra. Me deja la piel estupenda. La uso sobre piel mojada tras la ducha. Y me olvido de mis problemas de dermatitis. Y el olor cítrico me apasiona! Un producto de 10!

vanilla

Posted by 4679827877630011573 on Jan 08, 2016

it does smells vanilla .. like vanilla cake does 😋

Genial para madres y bebés

Posted by Reviewer3007642 on Oct 23, 2015

Empecé a usar este aceite (tras la ducha y con la piel mojada, antes de secarme) en el embarazo y he continuado después por la falta de tiempo que supone la maternidad (mucho más rápido que utilizar una loción hidratante después). Suaviza la piel sin dejarla pegajosa (si lo aplicas como he dicho) y deja un olor estupendo, entre vainilla y almendras. Al tener tan pocos y tan buenos ingredientes, no irritantes, lo uso también de vez en cuando como aceite de masaje para mi bebé. La única pega es que en invierno la manteca de karité que contiene se solidifica y hay que sumergir el bote un rato en agua caliente y agitar antes de usar. He repetido ya cuatro o cinco veces y eso en mí es rarísimo con un producto...

Love this!

Posted by 5356927517069603160 on Sep 12, 2015

The smell is heavenly, and it's easy to spread, and super moisturizing. It's quite a bit thicker than I expected, but not a problem at all. I use this during the day, and the Shea butter with vanilla from the same brand at night. This takes a little while to absorb, so do take note! I recommend using this straight out the shower, with slightly damp skin! Recommended!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Apr 27, 2015

My favourite moisturiser - I use it after showering and it absorbs nicely into damp skin. Love the fragrance and I've had so many positive comments on the scent.

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Mar 05, 2015

This is an OIL not a lotion. It has a great scent, it reminds me of how some tanning oils smell, almost tropical. It is thick in texture, it does absorb easily, a little goes a long way. I will look forward to wearing this in the summer, on my legs and arms, what a great smell! Highly recommend.

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Mar 01, 2015

I've always been an oil user but I didn't realize that there is such a HUGE difference in natural oil with Shea butter compared to unnatural brands found in most drug stores. My skin issues have almost diminished and when I follow the directions and warm this oil........WOW ....soft glowing skin all day! My husband can't keep his hands off me! He likes to use it himself so I keep a supply in the house at all times. Great product! Fantastic soft vanilla scent! Yummy!

AMAZING

Posted by JodieLouise on Oct 15, 2014

I have been using this for about 6 months. The smell drives my fiance crazy :) and people are always commenting on how nice I smell and how beautiful my skin is. Its worth every cent and then some. This is my all-time favourite beauty product!

Body oil