« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Oct 20, 2012

This is very oily, be prepared for that. I like this oily texture in the autumn/winter season, in the summer I prefer more lighter oils or lotions. You cannot put this on and then go to work, it is too greasy. Better to take a shower in the evening, rub in the oil and put a pyjamas on. Then in the morning your skin will be soft and smooth. I love this oil. The smell is not pure vanilla when appiled, it is also some kind of warm sensual smell. Recommended.

Excellent and moisturizing!

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Feb 21, 2013

I use this on my hands instead of hand cream, and occasionally all over body after shower or bath. It absorbs quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling and smells amazing! I craft and cook a lot so my hands are in and out of water frequently - this helps against dry fingers and cuticles wonderfully. Definitely recommended!

AMAZING

Posted by JodieLouise on Oct 15, 2014

I have been using this for about 6 months. The smell drives my fiance crazy :) and people are always commenting on how nice I smell and how beautiful my skin is. Its worth every cent and then some. This is my all-time favourite beauty product!

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Mar 01, 2015

I've always been an oil user but I didn't realize that there is such a HUGE difference in natural oil with Shea butter compared to unnatural brands found in most drug stores. My skin issues have almost diminished and when I follow the directions and warm this oil........WOW ....soft glowing skin all day! My husband can't keep his hands off me! He likes to use it himself so I keep a supply in the house at all times. Great product! Fantastic soft vanilla scent! Yummy!

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Mar 05, 2015

This is an OIL not a lotion. It has a great scent, it reminds me of how some tanning oils smell, almost tropical. It is thick in texture, it does absorb easily, a little goes a long way. I will look forward to wearing this in the summer, on my legs and arms, what a great smell! Highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »