• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 18, 2012

I recommended this product even to my friend who has lots of spots in the face. Put this product on your face before to go to sleep and in the morning your face looks better. Spots are gone, even after one use.

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Natures Antibiotics

Posted by DanaButter88 on Apr 25, 2013

שמן מופלא ורב סגולות. מחזק את המערכת החיסונית, שמן עץ התה נחשב מחטא, אנטי-ויראלי, אנטי-פטרייתי, משכך כאב וכו כו. אצלי הוא תמיד נמצא בארון תרופות לטיפול בחתכים (גם בחלל הפה) וצלקות ומשמש גם כמוצר קוסמטי לטיפול בעור השמן והבעייתי שלי. מטפל בפצעים בלי לייבש את כל העור. אסור לשימוש פנימי! אך כטיפול חיצוני טוב בערך לכל דבר Tea tree has a long history of traditional use. Australian aboriginals used tea tree leaves for healing skin cuts, burns, and infections by crushing the leaves and applying them to the affected area. Good as an antiseptic for all kind of skin problems like Acne or eczema. I use for burns,to smuth face skin or to treat mouth cuts.

good

Posted by poleonella on Aug 28, 2013

good stuff

Tea Tree Oil is best antifungal

Posted by Reviewer1721494 on Aug 25, 2012

This product never dissapoints. I use it on my feet mostly and anywhere else I need to with fungus.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2792124 on Dec 02, 2011

Essential oil is good, good price.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2766193 on Oct 23, 2011

nothing else to add, it is simply good

Tea Tree Oil - Super!

Posted by Reviewer1285597 on Nov 03, 2011

I am so satisfied with Tea Tree Oil! I love it and I highly recommend it <3

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Nov 08, 2013

good price and quality

Amazing

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Mar 08, 2014

Great for anything, And help my acne..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »