good

Posted by tidfit on May 02, 2016

It is nice. less oily than I expected. dries extremely quickly when compared to other oils.

Very good and concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 14, 2015

This is really concentrated oil. I used it already to calm itchiness and it works perfectly: calming down the itchiness instantly and so so refreshing! Excellent tea tress oil. I was skeptical because of the price that I find really cheap but it is just amazing

Posted by 5368093475754139494 on Sep 30, 2014

This oil works great! It is soothing for skin irritations and clears things up quickly without leaving a scar. I tend to hyper-pigment and I haven't had any occurrences since I started using tea tree oil as long as I apply it asap. The bottle I received a couple months ago was clear. I am pretty sure this bottle will last a while.

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on May 15, 2014

Strong and effective

Pretty Good

Posted by 4945870597321517928 on May 03, 2014

Awesome product

Recomendable

Posted by 4669211253335084712 on Apr 23, 2014

Este aceite ne encanta, lo uso cuando me salen granitos y me va genial, lo aplico por la noche y al despertar nada! Es como mágico, claro tambien depende del tipo de granito, pero es muy efectivo.

Posted by HeidiT on Apr 08, 2014

I use this for cleaning. Good quality.

Amazing

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Mar 08, 2014

Great for anything, And help my acne..

Good stuff