Unique!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Feb 08, 2012

This is a truly excellent supplement. I researched for months to try to find a serious vegetarian alternative to fish oil. A handful of products contain an algae based DHA, but none, to my knowledge have any meaningful amount of EPA in them. In fact, till recently it was considered impossible to produce a vegetarian based EPA. This product has it and in a good dosage too. I have been using this product for about half a year now and I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm very glad iHerb has added it to it's assortment and I will keep buying it here as long as the price remains competitive.

Unreliable !! Check the quantity !

Posted by 5749801497993469445 on Apr 19, 2014

I bought 6 bottles of Ovega-3, on 3 separate orders, none of them contained 60 softgels, one of the bottles contained just 46 softgels (the rest had 53-59). I was very glad to find a vegan Omega 3 with a high concentration of DHA and EPA, but if the number of softgels isn't as advertised, who knows what's inside each softgel.

it is not 60 softgels

Posted by plotus on Jun 10, 2014

one reviewer noted that he got bottles with less so i checked and indeed it is less.if it happens more than once something wrong.wont order again

Best Vegan Omega-3!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

This formula gives you the most for your money. I've bought other vegan brands with almost half the amount of omega-3's and half the number of capsules at almost twice the price. In one brand, the capsules broke and I had a fishy-smelling, oily mess for months. The capsules used by this brand are sturdy. No breakage and no fishy smell. Unlike most fish oil, this supplement is guaranteed mercury-free because it is made from algae in a controlled environment outside of the ocean. Many brands only give you DHA, but this brand also gives you EPA which is essential in controlling the body's inflammatory response and regulating depression. Some medical associations for cardiac health recommend taking up to 1000 mg a day for heart health. I take two of them at a time whenever I have a migraine. At the very least, it seems to really help in reducing the pain, but on more than one occasion, it has eliminated my migraine entirely within 10-20 minutes.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1353572 on Mar 23, 2012

I've been looking for a vegetarian DHA + EPA supplement and this is the best version I can find. I do have to take 8 pills a day to get the dosage recommended by my doctor, but they are pretty soft pills, so easy to swallow 4 at a time.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2499297 on Apr 12, 2012

So far, I do like the product. I have not taken it long enough to be able to say for sure, but I took Dr. Oz advice on getting Omega-3 from plant rather than fish.

Great DHA supplement

Posted by Reviewer2206691 on Jul 19, 2012

The only DHA supplement I could find that is 100% vegan and grown under a very controlled environment (stainless steel vats), no chance of any contamination this way.

no reaction its a bout time

Posted by Reviewer2455237 on Nov 15, 2012

This is the first Omega supplement that I am able to tolerate no fish taste or difficult with digestion. I am happy that I take it and dont smell it or detect it in my sweat. Highly recommend this Omega 3 supplement to anyone who wants the EPA and DHA for brain health. I will be reorder.

Best on the block!

Posted by Reviewer3305929 on Sep 28, 2013

Have ordered over n over again ... BESTEST VEGAN OMEGA SUPPLEMENT !!!

Excellent, affordable vegan DHA

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 20, 2012

Until now I've been taking another brand of vegan DHA. I've just switched to this one, and it seems to be of equal quality, yet at a more affordable price. I definitely recommend it, not only for vegans, but for those who are concerned with consuming fish oils from our dwindling ocean stocks.