Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1282248 on Dec 30, 2009

This colloidal mineral supplement is so good I will definately order again it's a cheap and effective way of supplying the diet with the minerals that most farm soil has been depleted of. Did I mention it's tasty too, with the taste of a sweet lemon.

Helped me with pregnancy Pica

Posted by Reviewer1506957 on Feb 15, 2011

I was craving chalk during my pregnancy... these minerals helped get rid of my pica. I continue to take it while breastfeeding so that my bones don't get depleted of calcium. The magnesium balance in my body is important to maintain for my hypothyroidism too. It's important to be taking the citrate version of these minerals... and the liquid helps the body to absorb it more easily. Great price too!

good

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jan 24, 2009

Tastes pretty good, as long as you shake it every time you use it.

Oxylife...colloidal Minerals Plus 16FL

Posted by Reviewer2054914 on Mar 25, 2010

Very effective for me....

OxyLife, Colloidal Minerals Plus

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on May 11, 2012

I am on my second bottle after first trying this a few months back. It seems to liven me up and I have more energy at almost 60 years young too.Oddly my appetite has increased, and curiously my hair grows quicker.

A bit to sweet

Posted by Reviewer2610167 on Feb 03, 2012

I normally by a different brand through iHerb, but it was out of stock, so I ordered this brand. I find that it is much to sweet in flavor for me, and taste nasty if its a bit warm when its taken. Im not to sure I will buy this brand again but it will do until the kind I prefer is back in stock

Colloidal minerals

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 02, 2009

Colloidal minerals provide the body with more than 72 trace elements lacking in most soils and crops today. If you are ill or just want to stay healthy it is recommended you add colloidal, easily absorbed trace minerals, to your daily regimen. I add oxylife's "Colloidal Minerals Plus" to my liquid calcium and magnesium supplement (Life solution's "Calcium/Magnesium plus minerals") and in this way I feel I have covered my needs. I have multiple diseases and colloidal minerals has made a difference in general health.

Collodial plus

Posted by Reviewer2558420 on Jun 24, 2011

Product is great and I will be reordering

easy and cheap

Posted by Reviewer2450012 on Aug 05, 2013

my daughter drinks a capful every day and it seems to help her energy levels

bit chalky

Posted by truevitality on Nov 27, 2013

Is a good product but tastes a bit chalky

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »