Innesah, London , England , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Mar 03, 2009

Discovered this supplement at Iherb last year now we do not want to be without it. It is very good for sore throats and seems to knock them out and it helps the immune system . We do not get the colds and flu that others seem to get, a wonderful supplement to have in the house.

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Apr 14, 2009

This is an awesome product! The very first day that I used it I noticed a surge of energy. This is coming from someone that feels lathargic most of the time!! I will definitely be ordering more of this product..The taste is so yummy also! Give it a try and you will not be disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1219843 on Jun 11, 2010

I have already reordered this & hope to continue doing so. I had energy I forgot I ever had after taking this. I honestly felt 20 years younger! Excellent product!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1400140 on Mar 01, 2012

This really helped reduce my time with a serious sinus infection I had just contracted before the product arrived. Made me feel better in just 2 days.

OxyLife

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Nov 28, 2011

I was interested in trying food grade hydrogen peroxide so I bought this on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised . I came down with a cold as I was sampling this and my cold only lasted 3 days. Not sure how it works but sometimes finding something by pure luck is best.

Love it as laxative

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Jun 07, 2012

Very fresh taste, excellent as laxative and good for middle reflux.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jul 20, 2011

I purchased one of these last time to give it a try and it really works well for me. I have asthma and live in a humid climate with bothers me quite a bit and this helps me to breathe better and have more energy. I bought more for me and some for my mom also.

Oxygen

Posted by universalstar on Jan 19, 2012

Oxygen and hydrogen peroxide cures various illnesses. I take this to prevent colds and flus

Can't be without this in my home!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 07, 2011

It gives me great energy and it has changed my life. I am grateful for this product.

really like the results and energy of this product!

Posted by Reviewer1481876 on Apr 29, 2010

really like the results and energy of this product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »