Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3040757 on Apr 15, 2010

I dont know what I expected when I purchased this product;but what i did not expect was the flvor was actually quite pleasant.

good price!

Posted by betterlife on Mar 04, 2011

My husband bought this one. and I am trying to drink it. but I'm always forget to drink it. My husband says this product is good for immune system. This ons has good taste too!

First Try With Oxygen

Posted by Reviewer2524500 on Aug 11, 2011

This is a good way to start with H2O2. It is easy to use and very good flavor. Still to soon to say how it is working but like it so far.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Nov 26, 2014

Though some reviewers think this product contains hydrogen peroxide, it does not. This is actually much safer than hydrogen peroxide, but with the same health benefits. As stated on the label, "1 oz contains the EQUIVALENT oxygen of 25 drops of 35% food grade oxygen perodide." I recommend diluting 1 oz of this product with 2-3 ounces of purified water and taking it 45 minutes before eating. My husband and I take it first thing each morning and I believe we're seeing a difference in our energy, health and immune systems. It may be especially beneficial during the cold and flu season.

oxygen

Posted by 5705444784041026114 on Feb 18, 2016

very nice products

Oxylife

Posted by Reviewer2544596 on Oct 28, 2011

Delicious taste.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1766181 on Feb 08, 2012

Great taste and excellent ingredients! Only foodgrade hydrogen pyroxide available through iherb

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Jan 04, 2012

At least that's what the person said who uses it. I don't know how well it works yet. Just haven't had the chance to see that.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2450012 on Aug 05, 2013

gives energy but we don't need the sweet taste so would rather buy the formula without the berries

Emergency

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 15, 2012

Solver Coloidal is must have at home for emergency, I like the idea of having aloe mix. result can't tell I have not yet used.