Bálsamo con color, más que tinte de labios...

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015

El tono es un poco "frost" con micropurpurina que no me esperaba. Es un tono muy suave que puede quedar bien a cualquier persona. Es cómodo de extender y de llevar, no dura mucho rato puesto, pero tampoco se nota cuando se va quitando. Tiene un olor riquísimo.

not amazing ... wouldnt order again

Posted by 4716324435300523558 on Jul 30, 2014

has the same smell as a soap, doesnt really stain the lips, isnt worth the money. לא משהו, לא ממש צובע את השפתיים- צבע יורד מהר, לא שווה את הכסף הריח שלו מזכיר סבון - לא נעים

Love it!

Posted by 4869372236839756612 on Jun 15, 2015

Super nice lip balm, great all-rounder. It's nourishing with a nice texture. It is a lovely cool-toned my-lips-but-better-pink tint with a satin sheen on the lips. It looks really nice. Mind you, a tint is not the same as a stain. This balm will give you a tint, so rather sheer but buildable colour. It will not leave a stain. The smell is fruity sweet, but not nearly as sweet as the "sugared fig" one. Out of the three I own (guava berry, sugared fig and coconut nectar) this has turned out to be my favourite. I always carry it with me.

no color

Posted by 5199902449042164782 on May 07, 2016

No color 🙄

not for the dry lips?

Posted by 5146708689278828552 on Aug 19, 2016

The smell is quite powerful, but it is natural-ish, so it does not bother me too much. The ingredients are ok, with a few exceptions. It was too drying on my lips, so I would not buy it again, but I will use this one up. When it comes to the color... it is just a lip balm, so I did not expect a great payoff. I have pale lips, so it does work for me.