EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.10

$9.00

Savings of: $0.90 (10% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013

I just start to use it ,but i can say it is a good one ! my skin is so soft ,i use it twice a day on my bust ,and u need so small of the product ,absorbs very quick . Like it ,and i will buy again !!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

helps to soften my skin

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have tried this product on other parts of my body and it has been amazing. My face was the first place I tried it, and the skin has firmed up plus all discolorations are gone. So before buy those expensive facial products for firm skin try this one first.. IT WORKS... Plus a little bit goes a long way.... Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Me gusta bastante

Posted by Reviewer1379207 on Jun 20, 2014

Tiene un olor muy rico a cacao, respecto a su efecto no puedo comparar con otros porque no he probado más. No he notado una mejoría sorprendente en el pecho, pero tampoco considero que lo necesite todavía, lo uso más que nada para hidratar y prevenir y para esto me gusta. Respecto a la textura es untuosa y hasta un poco pegajosa, pero solo tarda unos segunditos en absorberse y cuando lo hace ni lo notas! Yo lo recomiendo, pero no creo que haga milagros

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very satisfied

Posted by 5419640462077868846 on Sep 19, 2014

I have already used one cream and the results are better that expected. I am using this cream on regular basis and will continue to order it as the price is affordable and the delivery is fast and reliable.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encanta / I loved it

Posted by 4989970407832710416 on Sep 25, 2014

Se extiende muy bien y deja la piel muy suave e hidratada. En seguida se notan los efectos. Me ha encantado, volveré a comprarlo seguro. It runs very well and leaves the skin very soft and hydrated. The effects are noticed very soon. I loved it, I will buy it again for sure.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

not bad

Posted by 5309727325961026374 on Sep 15, 2014

to see result you should use it for a long time

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Me gusta!

Posted by 5278266247973880587 on Jul 17, 2014

Otro buen producto de Palmers. Huele a chocolate y deja la piel suave e hidratada. El tema de estrías lo comprobaré a largo plazo...

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Bien!

Posted by 5750428299919680019 on May 12, 2014

Huele, muy bien e hidrata un monton!!!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

genial

Posted by 4857983359157124481 on May 22, 2014

Me gusta por que hidrata mucho la piel y me gusta el olor

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

i like it and will always use it

Posted by 5050916784316406335 on May 15, 2015

i am not a mom, i am a single lady,ha. it smells like heavy coco that i do not like,but when i apply it around bust, it absorbs so fast that i even feel nothing in my skin. amazing! and what's the most is that i think it has worked.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 32 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »