helps to soften my skin

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have tried this product on other parts of my body and it has been amazing. My face was the first place I tried it, and the skin has firmed up plus all discolorations are gone. So before buy those expensive facial products for firm skin try this one first.. IT WORKS... Plus a little bit goes a long way.... Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013

I just start to use it ,but i can say it is a good one ! my skin is so soft ,i use it twice a day on my bust ,and u need so small of the product ,absorbs very quick . Like it ,and i will buy again !!

Really work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Work for my after using 2 packs. Would recommend to friends. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Me gusta bastante

Posted by Reviewer1379207 on Jun 20, 2014

Tiene un olor muy rico a cacao, respecto a su efecto no puedo comparar con otros porque no he probado más. No he notado una mejoría sorprendente en el pecho, pero tampoco considero que lo necesite todavía, lo uso más que nada para hidratar y prevenir y para esto me gusta. Respecto a la textura es untuosa y hasta un poco pegajosa, pero solo tarda unos segunditos en absorberse y cuando lo hace ni lo notas! Yo lo recomiendo, pero no creo que haga milagros

Very satisfied

Posted by 5419640462077868846 on Sep 19, 2014

I have already used one cream and the results are better that expected. I am using this cream on regular basis and will continue to order it as the price is affordable and the delivery is fast and reliable.

Me encanta / I loved it

Posted by 4989970407832710416 on Sep 25, 2014

Se extiende muy bien y deja la piel muy suave e hidratada. En seguida se notan los efectos. Me ha encantado, volveré a comprarlo seguro. It runs very well and leaves the skin very soft and hydrated. The effects are noticed very soon. I loved it, I will buy it again for sure.

good

Posted by jwnc12 on Mar 22, 2014

I love this product.Please visit my page to read more reviews .

Posted by 5390589756384592744 on Nov 29, 2014

Just used this stuff for few days. I'm not pregnant just buying this to firm up. I don't only use at my bust but also my butt to help firm up and helps with stretch mark.

Bien!

Posted by 5750428299919680019 on May 12, 2014

Huele, muy bien e hidrata un monton!!!

genial

Posted by 4857983359157124481 on May 22, 2014

Me gusta por que hidrata mucho la piel y me gusta el olor

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »