Posted by Reviewer1117592 on Apr 07, 2012

Very nice body butter. Soaks very fast into the skin. The only thing i didn't like that much is the smell. If you like cocoa or chocolate smell, then you will like it.

a good lotion, but not completely fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2485171 on Jun 07, 2014

I really wanted to love this product because i am pregnant and ordered the fragrance free version because i had terrible morning sickness the first 3 monts and i could not stand the smell of anything. I was so dissapointed when i recived it and smelled it because the smell was not plesant at all. I pot it on my dry skin and it was wonderful on the skin. It gave so much moisture to all og my itching patches, but i could not get used to the smell so i mixed in a bit of bodylotion with a too strong cocount smell, and blended together it became really nice. I use this almost everyday now, and it is a really good moisturizer :)

very moisturising

Posted by Reviewer1795822 on Apr 18, 2011

this is the best moisturiser, get the effect without the sweet cocoa butter smell.

Very moisturising

Posted by Reviewer1898898 on May 22, 2011

Skin is very smooth after using this but its better in the colder seasons. Tends to clog pores when used during warmer temperatures. Other than that, love it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2989925 on Jun 13, 2011

I like it!

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 03, 2011

Great product

Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula body lotion fragrance free.

Posted by 5126636087279777982 on Jun 22, 2016

I love this product and was so excited when I went searching online and found it at your web sight. Thank you so much iHerb for selling this product. I find the fragrance free line of Palmers cocoa butter is very hard to find and so now that I know that I can purchase it with you I will be a returning customer over and over again. Your easy order system and communication with me as far as letting me know when to expect my order was very very convenient. I look forward to shopping and looking at other products that you sell in the future. Thank you again. Christine

Good

Posted by 4932851181534843642 on Jun 09, 2016

Not that moisturizing though.

Palmer's, Cocoa Butter

Posted by Reviewer1144971 on Jul 05, 2012

Растяжки не убирает, но кожу увлажняет. Stretch marks are not clear, but it moisturizes the skin.

Huge cocoa butter

Posted by 4778397989339706559 on Aug 09, 2013

It has a very light cocoa smell and makes the skin soft, but doesn't really reduse stretch mark. It's great that it has a pump.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »