good

Posted by Reviewer2869247 on Jun 29, 2011

good

excellent

Posted by 5524086888117883470 on Jun 30, 2013

excellent

Much cheaper than pharmacy store

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

hope this work for me. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

good for softening skin.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Densa

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Jan 16, 2014

Crema densita pero se extiende bien. El olor no me entusiasma pero desaparece pronto. Tarda un poco en absorberse. Por lo demás, es pronto para ver más cualidades a esta crema

Good!

Posted by 4650834517344517667 on Feb 11, 2014

Smells lovely and feels good on the skin. Haven't seen big changes yet, but I will continue to use it..

It´s working!

Posted by 5520768738261696903 on Jul 09, 2014

It really helped to reduce my stretch marks. The scent is amazing, always making me hungry. It´s like pure chocolate. Yammy :D

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014

I used this product while pregnant (I used this one and an oil), my skin tends to get stretch marks (in fact, I think it depends on your genes and I have stretch marks from adolescence), I ended up only with a few stretch marks on the bottom of my belly. I don't like the smell, it's too strong, I don't think that it suitable for pregnant women because they tend to be sensitive for smells. I didn't see the difference in anything between this butter and lotion (maybe lotion is a bit lighter but it does soak as butter).

smells great

Posted by Stephy on Jun 21, 2015

and is easy to rub in. haven't noticed a change in stretch marks as yet, but have heard some great reviews!

Ayuda a firmeza de la piel

Posted by 5027720435018563459 on Mar 06, 2016

A pesar de que se vende en farmacias, el precio de iHerb es mejor. Sirve para prevenir estrías, aunque no tanto para tratarlas, las reduce muy gradualmente, pero si son profundas es poco lo que puede ayudar. Su olor es fuerte a manteca de cacao, pero agradable, y la consistencia es bastante densa, lo cual hace un poco incómoda la aplicación, pero se queda en la piel por bastante tiempo por lo mismo. Recomendado para gente que cambia constantemente de peso y desea evitar estrías.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »