not sure

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 12, 2012

im not sure about this brand they are now paraben free BUT it has petrolatum , mineral oil and syntetic vitamin e and alot of other toxic ingredients you can check all of them at http://www.ewg.org . Also the quality of their good ingredients for 6$ i expect only cheap and filler ingredients. i think you can archieve the same lotion with improved quality with Reviva Labs, Elastin & Collagen Body Lotion + Now Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter Lotion, you have premium collagen and elastin and from now foods you got natural vitamin E organic cocoa & better formulation.

Convenient and effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I absolutely love using this lotion, it smells wonderfully and leaves my skin baby smooth. It is not 100% natural, which is my only concern. I also have the Cocoa butter and Jojoba oil from Now foods, which contains that and nothing else, but I rarely use it because it is in solid form and I have to microwave it to make a lotion, which is a fuss when you have just came out from the shower. To prevent stretch marks I also take Hydrolysed Collagen I&III, which I believe is the main way of preventing stretch marks, and is also very beneficial for the baby. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

why does iherb carry this product?

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Aug 21, 2013

it contains numerous parabens plus other toxic chemicals

Muy untosa

Posted by Pagaru on Feb 02, 2013

Espesa y muy hidratante, se absorbe rápidamente y deja un suave olor a cacao. Me gusta muchisimo.

This product is great

Posted by 5624017666697582765 on Aug 07, 2012

This product is great

Gran Hidratante!!!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

La uso especialmente para hidratar la parte de las caderas y abdomen, aunque no estoy embarazada. Me encanta, el olor, el tacto, es muy espesa pero deja la piel super suave e hidratada..volveré a comprarla sin duda! Además tiene un olor a cacao riquísimo y eso que yo no soy una gran amante del chocolate pero el olor dura horas y horas, me la he untado por la noche y cuando me he levantado aún seguía teniendo el maravilloso olor de esta crema. Creo que he comprado ya 4 ó 5 botes! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Good stuff, It works!

Posted by Reviewer3155930 on Jul 20, 2011

I started getting stretch marks since 6 month pregnency, then I found this product. It works for me! The original red marks getting lighter and no more marks come out. So I think it's great and well priced.

this thing content so much aromatic,be unsuited to us

Posted by Reviewer1960161 on Dec 07, 2011

this thing content so much aromatic,be unsuited to us

Really good

Posted by 4750029432657714879 on Apr 23, 2014

I was really skeptical at first but it's my second week of using this and it totally works for me. I have really deep stretch marks on my breasts and my hips from weight-loss and I thought nothing would help since they are a few years old.. I have been using this only once a day and now I am really pleased with this product.

Me ENCANTA

Posted by Paulette on Apr 08, 2014

Es un crema muy densa y untuosa. ¡Me encanta cómo me deja la piel! Respecto a eliminar las marcas, es cierto que he notado una mejoría pero también está relacionado con que he cambiado la alimentación y estoy haciendo ejercicio con regularidad. ¡Me he pedido otro de repuesto!