Use it after shower

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012

I shower, spray this on and pat it in, and then towel dry. Keeps my skin moist for all day

amazing!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1308557 on Mar 19, 2012

i have very dry and itchy skin and i just couldn't wear leggings or jeans because of the itchiness ............ until i used this product it really changed my life!! i use it all the time after i come out of the shower and this makes my skin so soft (baby soft). i am in love with this!

Mantiene las estrias a raya!

Posted by MyriamCruz on Jun 11, 2013

A mi personalmente me ha funcionado muy bien, no me ha salido ni una estria en todo el embarazo desde que la uso. Incluso después de dar a luz la sigo usando y su olor...... me encanta!! huele como a bollito de chocolate y además es muy fácil de aplicar.

Works great as a quick fix for Psorasis patches.

Posted by Reviewer1739449 on Jul 02, 2013

Works great as a quick fix for Psorasis patches, to keep the area mosist and stays on long enough for the patch to heal. Much safer than steriod creams. Other psorasis sufferers should try it as well.

Really help to relieve itchy

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

I used it for 4 months during pregency. It works and really help to relieve my itchy skin. also, it's spray and easy to use. Easy to absorb and not sticky. Recommend to my friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Me encanta

Posted by 4657065560106783245 on Apr 12, 2014

En realidad las cinco estrellas es por el olor y por lo suave e hidratada que me deja la piel. En cuanto a sus poderes anti estrias, me parece que no hace mucho

Good smell and quality

Posted by 4858327426420150045 on Jun 18, 2013

i re-ordered it twice for my wife. it makes my skin soft and smoothe with good smell

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013

Like this oil ,smells good !!

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5511435695039967997 on Jun 01, 2013

This oil is just amazing, has allready ordered another one! It smells just great! The skin feels soft all day. Very good on sunburned skin!

Great!

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Sep 27, 2013

This is an absolutely wonderful skin oil. -It has very delicious and plesant cocoa scent that stays on the skin -It moisturizes even very dry skin -It's comfortable to use it because it's in the spray form - you don't spill it or put too much -Very reasonable price It didn't have any effect on stretch marks I have but I think it rather prevents them from appearing - no cosmetic mean can make them disappear. I'd certainly recommend it to everyone.