쓸만한듯..

Posted by 5580353626751789618 on Aug 05, 2013

가격도 저렴하고 스프레이형이라 사용하기 편리합니다. 여기제품은 다 코코아향이라 호불호가갈리겠네요ㅋㅋ마사지크림이랑 같이사용한는데 좋습니다 저는요..

good

Posted by 5559214030518339339 on Oct 10, 2013

not too sticky, feel good

good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

work great for my dry and itchy skin Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

easy to use with spray

Posted by jackie09 on Jan 11, 2014

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3094172 on Sep 16, 2011

This oil prevented me from getting stretch marks during pregnancy, but it's smell is a bit too heavy

I like this..

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Jan 14, 2012

but gave it four stars because it broke me out. Would still buy again for the light scent and ease of use.

have not tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Nov 19, 2013

have not tried it yet

Nice

Posted by 5666368348646427915 on Aug 25, 2013

Nice hydrating oil, but the smell of cocoa is too strong. Could be not good for pregnant women.

The smell is too strong

Posted by 5342806715053150920 on Mar 14, 2015

Pros: Very easy too use with its spary pump. Isn't sticky and feels nice on the skin. Cons: The smell is problematic. It starts with a cocoa smell but then the cocoa settels and disappears and you start to smell something not so pleasant. Maybe it's the Canola oil. Also please notice that the main ingrediends are Canola oil and "isopropyl myristate" (I havn't noticed. My fault, not blaming anyone).

Its just canola oil?!

Posted by ALangemeyer on Apr 06, 2014

Normally something like this wouldn't get by me, but I was stunned to read the ingredients and find out this is majorily comprised of an oil I don't even use in my cooking. Smell is a weird faux-chocolatey smell. Soothing? I'd give it 3/5 stars for this. Also the spray nozzle makes using this a mess! Be careful not to slip in your bathroom because your tiles will inevitably be covered in a film of canola.