July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Palmer's, Eventone BB Cream, Cocoa Butter Formula, Medium/Dark, SPF 15, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

review

Posted by 4809858820971360899 on Nov 23, 2012

I ordered this BB cream hoping that it would have more coverage, This is definetly sheer, but I love the fact that it is really helpful to improve the skin's condition such as dark spots, unevenness and what not. It is a matte finish but not drying because of the cocoa butter. I personally am trying to stay away from foundations to keep my skin healthy and have minimal product. So if you want to use minimal product but more coverage I would suggest you use a face powder on top along with blush and you'll have a great natural face routine. This also can be used as a face primer for those who do want to wear liquid foundation on top. It will definitely prep your skin for the next step. Although it contains 30ml, the tube seems small. But you don't need much so it's ok. The color selection as you may know is bad because the light one is very light and the Medium/Dark is not the best for medium skin tones. However overall it's a good product to keep your skin in top condition :)

best bb cream i have ever used

Posted by Reviewer2281046 on Jun 28, 2013

its summer now and im tan (in winter im light-medium skin toned) and the medium-dark is perfect for me. i have pretty oily face during summer and i hate most bb creams on my skin- but not this!! it has a great smell, nice semi-matte finish and i will buy again in the future

Cool

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 13, 2013

I enjoy the fact is light. I wanted a product for everyday wear. It's definitely light wight and medium coverage. I do have some acne scars and dark spots and I feel relaxed knowing this product will also help to improve those areas. It evens out my skin tone very well, but I can still see some marks. I could use corrector for that matter. I recommend this bb cream for normal to dry skin, cause it leaves some dewy on the skin. Even when it sets on the skin. My skin is oily on my nose and normal to dry on the rest, but I like to set it with everyday minerals base or finishing powder, cause I don't like shine. If you like a glowy skin, this product is for you. Over all I recommend this product for the benefits that comes with it.

great product

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

safe and great for covering but it has only 2 shades :(

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer2071632 on Jul 04, 2014

Quite thick formula, quite heavy perfume but it do not lasts long, moisturizing, it blends well, color a tad too dark for me even with my tan on but with a bit of powder it adapts well to my skin tone. Doesn't caused me break outs or any kind of irritations, does not make my combination skin oilyer, though would not recommend it to oily skin types. After application it leaves a quite oily looking layer but this absorbs in 1-2 minutes. Good purchase, I think it is best for dry skin tones. I think I would try the lighter color for winter season.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »