Effortless hair removal!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I applied a thin layer on my legs and went about doing my chores. Effortless hair removal! Washed off easily with a quick wash. Doesn't smell as foul as commercial hair removers like Veet and gentle on skin. I'm really glad I tried this. It does work and I'm forgoing waxing and shaving after this! Apply a thicker layer for underarms. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013

Works fine for me. It does not sting or burn and makes everything baby soft smooth. But it doesn't smell like cocoa butter at all (the smell is not so good). However, I like it better than other hair remover products.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3072123 on Jun 07, 2012

Much better than Veet. Its a keeper in my hygiene routine.

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

This product has become my favorite! Gently removes hair quickly. Very much. I will still buy it.

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2026700 on Sep 11, 2011

Very Happy

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1199268 on Mar 25, 2012

Really happy with this product, it does not irritate my skin like other hair remover lotions, smells very good and removes hair perfectly. Will by this again for sure.

Amazing product

Posted by overlook on May 02, 2014

It works very well and really does its job! After reading comments there I was sure that it won't work appropriately but it removed my hair very quickly and without thick layer of product. I will definetely buy it again. The only drawback is this product smell - it smells awful :)

Still A Bit Hairy

Posted by Reviewer2039204 on Jul 27, 2011

I was hoping for an alternative to other hair removal products, but I was disappointed with the results. I've used it twice but both times parts of my legs seem unaffected by the lotion. Only patches of the hair could be removed.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jul 10, 2012

The best hair remover cream i1ve tried in my life. Very effective and you can hold it for 8 minutes without your legs being burnt

Nice product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 18, 2012

Very good lotion! I will buy it again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »