You are gonna love this!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I am 24 years old with a really oily acne prone skin. At first sight it looks nothing like a powerful product but the results are amazing already! It unclogged my pores and heals my zits and acne much faster. I love it! It's a huge bottle so it's gonna last for good 5 months. I absolutely recommend this if you have inperfections, zits and acne prone skin.

cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2501410 on May 24, 2011

very good cleanser

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

perfectly cleanses the face and has a therapeutic effect.

It works!

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012

I've been using this product for about 3 months now and I just ordered more. It definitely wasn't the type of 'cleanser' that I expected it to be —it's very runny, more like a toner— but that said, it did a great job of clearing up a recent, pretty awful, breakout. The smell is quite strong as I'm applying it and it does sting a little sometimes (contains alcohol) but this subsides in a few minutes. It didn't leave my skin dry, in fact, it left a very light layer of medication. My only issue with it though is the cap. It leaked/was clumsily dispensed when using the push mechanism so I just unscrewed the cap altogether in order to apply it to my cotton swabs.

first time trial

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jun 09, 2011

It will be better for summer I think. At the moment it is winter here so daily use dries my skin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 28, 2011

It's very strong and quite drying, can also cause your skin to burn slightly. Take great care when using it. But it does help clean and reduce the acne.

Spain

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Aug 26, 2011

Its good,clean very well but make my skin dry.

won't recommend

Posted by frschlr on Aug 24, 2013

Too harsh!

perfect for my face (:

Posted by 5715138712945341047 on Oct 25, 2014

I think it is the best face lotion for oily skin from all the face lotions I have ever bought here. It cleans well, doesn't sticky & doesn't dry my skin. Can be used daily.

Great product, great price