July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Palmer's, Skin Success, Eventone, Fade Cream, 4.4 oz (125 g)

4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

it appears to work!

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jul 28, 2011

When I'm diligent in my use of this (morning and night), I see an amazing difference.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer2668660 on Feb 22, 2011

I have been using it twice everyday on my legs. I had horrible bug bites it became brown spots now. After since I use this cream those spots are mostly gone or much lighter.

So far little improvement ~ update 4/28/12

Posted by robbylikes on Apr 28, 2012

Been using this every day and night for about a week and a half. I have some brown spots on my jawline and they seem to be lightening up a tiny bit. The amount needed is very small and the product will last a long time. I'm expecting great results by the summer. ~~ update~~ So far GREAT results. Spots along jawline are barely visible. The cream lasts a long long time. Hardly 1/4 of the jar gone from February.

Prefer Palmer's, Skin Therapy Oil

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

To me, Palmer's, Skin Therapy Oil have better results than Fade cream. But fade cream is cheaper. Will use it for large area and Therapy Oil for face. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

takes too long

Posted by Reviewer1208215 on Jul 18, 2011

I have tried similar creams before for my spots and I have to say that I did not like this cream that much. The jar is quite big and if you use it for your face it is very economical, it also contains sunscreen. But it takes too much time to see any effects, according to the instructions 3 months is the least.I have been using this stuff for more than 2 months and still no effects. my spots are very pale and small and my skin is pale and thin and usually I get results from these kinds of creams in a few weeks.So I start doubting if it works at all. second it is very sticky and thick that make you wash your hands with soap when you touch it to put it off. apparantly not suitable for hot weather or oily skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »