So far little improvement ~ update 4/28/12

Posted by robbylikes on Apr 28, 2012

Been using this every day and night for about a week and a half. I have some brown spots on my jawline and they seem to be lightening up a tiny bit. The amount needed is very small and the product will last a long time. I'm expecting great results by the summer. ~~ update~~ So far GREAT results. Spots along jawline are barely visible. The cream lasts a long long time. Hardly 1/4 of the jar gone from February.

I loved this product and you can tell I got 10 ...

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I loved this product and you can tell I got 10 boxes...which stated would expire 9/15. I placed my order in 2013 and first few boxes were great the last few when I opened was dark brown to near black in color ..... I am in the process of calling Palmers ..until now no one has called back....... .have any one else experience this with the above product ...please let me know ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

it appears to work!

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jul 28, 2011

When I'm diligent in my use of this (morning and night), I see an amazing difference.

Good and bad.

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Feb 19, 2015

This cream have good and bad ingredients. The bad ingredients: The sun protection is Octisalate 3.0%.This chimique ingredient protect just from UVB they got to put somme UVA protection too. We can see mineral oil(this oil clog the pores),orange and lemon extract,fragrange to masc somme other ingredient and sulfates!All these ingredients are potentiel irritant!Lemon and orange is good for make parfum but is not a cosmetic ingredients and there don't have place here.This cream is in the jar packaging and will break with air.Retinol,Vit C and E don't like air! The good ingredients: In the new formula we can see retinol,Vit C,Vit E,uva ursi,and aha from sugar cane,lanolin and parabens that for me is not dangerous preservatives. When you buy put in airtide packaging to avoid exposure to air. The cream have very dry texture and will be good for these with oily skin.These with dry skin you will hate it!

Prefer Palmer's, Skin Therapy Oil

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

To me, Palmer's, Skin Therapy Oil have better results than Fade cream. But fade cream is cheaper. Will use it for large area and Therapy Oil for face. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

L.W. in Japan

Posted by 5763647191441394389 on Jul 21, 2014

Works so well!! I have used it now for 6 months and have no more age spots. Amazing!! I recommend this for anyone.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer2668660 on Feb 22, 2011

I have been using it twice everyday on my legs. I had horrible bug bites it became brown spots now. After since I use this cream those spots are mostly gone or much lighter.

Very effective

Posted by 5561156835330779599 on Feb 28, 2014

I have been using this cream for years on and off and it works very well. It does clear out my skin and lightens it. I use the cream because I have acne marks and scars. It is very effective and after using it just for a week you will notice results. After a month the results are more noticeable. I highly recommend this cream.

takes too long

Posted by Reviewer1208215 on Jul 18, 2011

I have tried similar creams before for my spots and I have to say that I did not like this cream that much. The jar is quite big and if you use it for your face it is very economical, it also contains sunscreen. But it takes too much time to see any effects, according to the instructions 3 months is the least.I have been using this stuff for more than 2 months and still no effects. my spots are very pale and small and my skin is pale and thin and usually I get results from these kinds of creams in a few weeks.So I start doubting if it works at all. second it is very sticky and thick that make you wash your hands with soap when you touch it to put it off. apparantly not suitable for hot weather or oily skin.

I have used this for 3 month

Posted by 5061932749326909189 on Nov 20, 2015

It did nit worked at all...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »