Love Pamela's

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Makes the best pancakes

GREAT product!

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Aug 14, 2011

I have just recently "found" this product. Pancakes and waffles are GREAT with this - very tasty and SO easy. The pancake batter seems a bit runny, but all came out really well and a hit with everyone who got to try them! I would also, as did another reviewer, like to have the 4 pound variety available on iherb.

Pamela makes me forget about gluten-free food

Posted by Reviewer1502871 on Feb 08, 2012

Cannot believe it is not a wheat product! Whenever I have something by Pamela's Products, I totally forget about compromising the taste for being a gluten-free person...... I have total faith in their products and this one was not the exception! Love Pamela!!!

Delicious!

Posted by filmoyster on Mar 20, 2012

Could not tell the difference between this and a gluten mix. Very tasty and easy to work with. Delicious!

very good gluten free option

Posted by Reviewer1833493 on May 05, 2016

These make great gluten free pancakes, and works well in brownies too. But for us who eat gluten free, the price is too high to use on a regular basis

not good, very dry

Posted by ProductReviewsUnique on May 17, 2016

very tasty, easy to bake, does not need much eggs. some other mixes need much eggs not to get stuck on pan. it has added milk powder but if no real milk is added it is more dry and tastless.

Not so Good.

Posted by Reviewer1764361 on Aug 03, 2012

I bought this reading all the good reviews. But didn't taste great, can't taste anything. So ended up adding sugar into the mixture. I wish iherb would carry some good tasting, regular pancake mixes as well, and not only the health conscious gluten free/organic/whole wheat mixes.

delicious, but not kosher

Posted by LioraRecommends on Aug 04, 2011

I did not check the certifying agency carefully, just relying on the Kosher statement in the product specifications. I made a batch and ate them. They were delicious. BUT they have cultured buttermilk, which caused me major headaches in my kitchen. Please remove the 'Kosher" designation from the items which only bear a plain K (Plain K is not a kosher certifying agency since a letter of the alphabet cannot be trademarked. Reliable kosher symbols are a U with a circle around it, a K with a circle around it, a Hebrew letter Chof, etc).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »