Super fabulous all purpose mix

Posted by Reviewer2752986 on Feb 28, 2012

This is one of my favorite all purpose GF mixes. It has great recipes on the back. It's a bit pricey, as GF mixes tend to be, but on occasion, I splurge and buy it. The pancakes and banana bread are really delicious.

My Foavorite

Posted by Reviewer1990573 on Mar 03, 2014

Have settled on this product to be my favorite gluten-free baking mix --- generally use it to make pancakes and Belgian waffles. They always turn out nicely. Other recipes can be found on their website.

Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix

Posted by 5326889600831396721 on Sep 03, 2015

I love the Pamela's baking and pancake mix. I have only made delicious pancakes, not any of the other suggested receipe yet-- but I can't wait. Wheat and yeast extract are dietary disasters for me so this product is so very welcome!

Pamela's Pancakes are the Best

Posted by Reviewer1191031 on Jan 05, 2012

Morning Pancakes are again a regular part of our Saturday's thanks for Pamela's. Yum

Great Mix

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Nov 19, 2015

I was surprised at how much I like this for pancakes, but Pamela's chocolate chip cookie mix is great too.

great product

Posted by 4671934828923749546 on Dec 19, 2014

Pamela's Pancake mix is the best I have found on the market. Delicious flavor-much better tasting than gluten flour.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jun 08, 2014

Love Pamelas products! her brand does not disappoint! The best pancakes even my Gluten loving husband enjoys them!

Best tasting pancake mix.

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on Nov 15, 2011

This is the best tasting mix we have every had. The larger bag is also more affordable.

best of the best

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Feb 01, 2012

takes all of the chemistry out of making your own, tastes great, in fact the guests that tried the pancakes had no idea they were gluten free.

MUY BUEN PRODUCTO!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Feb 21, 2015

COPRE ESTE PRODUCTO PARA MI HERMANO, LLEVA COMO TRES AÑOS CONSUMIENDOLO Y LE FACINAN!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »