OMG!

Posted by 5564467666813316986 on Oct 31, 2013

These are seriously my new favorite Pamela's cookies. I love the pecan shortbread ones already, but these are THE BOMB! I just tried them today and I cannot contain my excitement. They have an almost creamy mouth-feel like shortbread should have. The flavor is blissful. My only complaints are that it seems like a very small amount and they can be crumbly and break apart. These were smaller than the package of the regular pecan shortbreads. I hope Pamela's fixes that, because these are way too good to be shorted on!

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer2352388 on Nov 09, 2011

These are really good cookies for a store-bought cookie. A little too high in fat grams for me, tho.

didn't ship well

Posted by Reviewer2684552 on Aug 30, 2011

I love these cookies, but they did not hold up to the shipping. They were wrapped well in bubble wrap, but still arrived in complete crumbles.

very gritty, not good

Posted by 5683771760383954935 on Feb 20, 2014

I love Pamela's chocolate chunk expresso cookies. They are my favorite gluten free cookies sold on iherb, so I was excited to tried these chocolate chunk pecan cookies. They were not good. They tasted very gritty and didn't taste buttery at all. Was disappointed.

Chocolate Chunk Pecan Shortbread Cookies

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Jun 08, 2011

These cookies are divine!