Delightful!

Posted by SailorPlump on May 22, 2013

These babies are soooo good! Im so happy that i'ved found them! Large chocolate chunks and a chewy dark cookie. These and the Espresso are my faves!

God I love these.

Posted by 5564467666813316986 on Oct 31, 2013

My name is C, and I'm a chocoholic. These are AWESOME! When I first tried them months ago, I was like, "Wow, these are like overpoweringly cocoa-y." But they are addictive. Now I absolutely adore them. I would buy a whole case of these, if my waistline would allow. These cookies aren't really crumbly (they're actually one of the best cookies in Pamela's line of cookies for non-crumbliness). They have a few chocolate pieces in them, but not a ton. They're not overly sweet or fatty-tasting/feeling, either. I would absolutely recommend them, as if you couldn't already tell that.

Ok!

Posted by 5173510747515629372 on Nov 19, 2013

Kind of good but bad at the same time! An emergency-sweet tooth:)

Average

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

Vegetable oil makes soulless cookies. You can only use butter to make them real.

Very 'more-ish'

Posted by bbchris on Feb 14, 2014

Very good cookies. Intense chocolate flavour. Good texture. Fun to buy to taste the possibility of what a gluten free cookie can taste like. I would say the price is the only thing that's not good about this product. Even from iHerb. Best if one could bake own cookies.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Mar 29, 2014

You can serve these to anyone, they are delicious , about to become part of our regular cupboard stores ( they don't last long once opened. Arrived in perfect condition all the way to Melbourne Australia. Thank you I herb

Very tasty cookies!

Posted by 5476809634653855581 on Aug 23, 2013

Cookies was very tasty)))) Me and my collegues liked it very much)))) Real chocolate taste!!!!!!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jul 03, 2011

Very sweet--wish they could be sweetened with stevia instead.

Great product