Ok!

Posted by 5173510747515629372 on Nov 19, 2013

Kind of good but bad at the same time! An emergency-sweet tooth:)

Average

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

Vegetable oil makes soulless cookies. You can only use butter to make them real.

God I love these.

Posted by 5564467666813316986 on Oct 31, 2013

My name is C, and I'm a chocoholic. These are AWESOME! When I first tried them months ago, I was like, "Wow, these are like overpoweringly cocoa-y." But they are addictive. Now I absolutely adore them. I would buy a whole case of these, if my waistline would allow. These cookies aren't really crumbly (they're actually one of the best cookies in Pamela's line of cookies for non-crumbliness). They have a few chocolate pieces in them, but not a ton. They're not overly sweet or fatty-tasting/feeling, either. I would absolutely recommend them, as if you couldn't already tell that.

Delightful!

Posted by SailorPlump on May 22, 2013

These babies are soooo good! Im so happy that i'ved found them! Large chocolate chunks and a chewy dark cookie. These and the Espresso are my faves!

Quite delicious

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 16, 2013

Quite delicious though I find them a little bit too pricey. If you are feeling generous, go ahead and give yourself a treat!

Great but a bit too sweet

Posted by 5041320679589986108 on Nov 02, 2014

this is a very very chocolaty cookie, a bit too much if you ask me, I think its the chunks of chocolate that push it over. but overall a nice cookie with a nice crisp to it.

DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES

Posted by Reviewer3271800 on Jan 24, 2012

Would have tasted much better had they not been dry and stale.

Contains egg!

Posted by Reviewer2853331 on Jul 18, 2014

Ok, so I should have checked the ingredients more carefully, but while the cookies are dairy free they are not vegan as they contain egg. Also, many of the cookies were shattered on arrival. I can't eat them because of the egg and I can't really give them to anyone else because they are so broken...

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jul 03, 2011

Very sweet--wish they could be sweetened with stevia instead.

Very 'more-ish'

Posted by bbchris on Feb 14, 2014

Very good cookies. Intense chocolate flavour. Good texture. Fun to buy to taste the possibility of what a gluten free cookie can taste like. I would say the price is the only thing that's not good about this product. Even from iHerb. Best if one could bake own cookies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »