Excellent

Posted by 4853962251735329671 on Jul 01, 2012

Love this. Just put it in the bread maker and voila.

Excellent gluten free bread

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

I use a bread making machine to bake this mix into a delicious loaf of bread. We enjoy it with soup and later can be used for sandwiches. It holds together well. It isn't tough. Tastes great

Best gluten free bread on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1251582 on Mar 03, 2013

I have been struggling to find a gluten free bread that isn't hard as bricks, that doesn't have the texture of a washing up sponge, and that I can actually enjoy! This bread is simply amazing... I'm so happy to have found this mix! I will be buying more! Make sure you follow the instructions on the back of the pack if you are using a bread machine, as I put the ingredients in like you would with normal bread mixes but gluten free requires liquid first and then the mix!

Very good bread!

Posted by Reviewer2352388 on Nov 09, 2011

This bread bakes beautiful, rises nicely and stays moist for a long time. It actually stays together and doesn't fall apart - Love it!

Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer2120958 on Feb 03, 2012

This is the best Gluten-free mix I have tried... Buying it from iHerb.com is cheaper than the grocery store even with the shipping.... I am very satisfied...!

Pizza dough

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Feb 22, 2012

I added italian herbs to the pizza dough and it was good. A bit chewy but overall nice.

Makes nice doughy bagels

Posted by detoxhealing on Sep 05, 2011

I like using this bread mix to make bagels using the recipe provided. They are rather dense and doughy but that's how I like them.

Pamelas Bread Mix.

Posted by Reviewer2504429 on Nov 08, 2011

Well satisfied with prompt service and arrival of product.

bread

Posted by Reviewer2449674 on Aug 08, 2011

I think it had more to do with me not knowing how to use a bread maker, so it was pretty course.