mmmm

Posted by 5316321224431602188 on Dec 04, 2012

mmmm

great for the price

Posted by Reviewer1371781 on Sep 04, 2014

for the price you you cant beat it for the amount you get!

Outstanding

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Nov 26, 2016

I used this to make my first loaf of bread in a bread maker. Followed the instructions on the packet and the bread came out so brilliantly. So much more delicious than any of the other gluten free breads that I've bought at my health food store. I am amazed!

Pamela's Gluten free flour

Posted by Reviewer3086965 on Sep 27, 2016

I've been using Pamela's GF products for 4 years. I use this flour for all my baking. I use this in place of wheat flour, tastes great. No one will ever know it's Gluten free.

Makes awesome gluten-free pizza

Posted by Reviewer3208780 on Jan 07, 2015

I tried one of the recipes on the back of the bag, made pizza crust recipe, and it's the best one I've tried, almost taste like regular pizza, for being g.f. Also makes good bread. Next I'm going to try the cake doughnut recipe on Pamela's site, it had 5 stars.

NUMBER ONE

Posted by 5732168774929600191 on Oct 11, 2016

Among numerous brands this is by far the best gluten free bread flour mix. Kids love it, adults love it. The taste is incredible and it last a few days with all the freshness of normal bread!!! I have tried many many other brands and most of them come out plain, tasteless and last one day max. Highly recommended!!!

Very good

Posted by 5603605745421103996 on Sep 29, 2016

We really like this bread. I also made buns and pizza crust. Delicious!

versatile and tasty

Posted by 5044221625030805737 on May 27, 2015

This mix has a been a really useful all-purpose resource for making tasty GF options - especially because of all the recipe suggestions listed on the back! My only complaint is the added sugar - not always necessary (such as in pizza crust).

The worst tasting GF bread ever had

Posted by Reviewer2133161 on Apr 20, 2013

Please stay away from Pamela's GF bread mix. Note that the first ingredient in this mix is "Sorghum flour" and not rice flour like other good tasting GF mixes. I made bread with this mix and I absolutely hate its taste. Pamela's pancake mix is great since it is all brown and white rice and no "sorghum flour". I am not sure if other reviewers are talking about the bread mix or the pancake mix. I love Pamela's pancake mix and absolutely hate the taste of Pamela's bread mix. I am NOT sure if I can give this product a score of "0". That is the score the Pamela's bread mix deserves. Scott M.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »