Great blend

Posted by KMcCormick on Feb 23, 2012

I'm happy with anything that pre-mixes different flours and gums for me because that's definitely something I'm too lazy to do. This has been great for baking!

mmmm

Posted by 5316321224431602188 on Dec 04, 2012

mmmm

Love this - wish you sold it in bulk

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012

We're going through this like hotcakes. Makes great pizza dough, bread, and more. Love it!

great for the price

Posted by Reviewer1371781 on Sep 04, 2014

for the price you you cant beat it for the amount you get!

versatile and tasty

Posted by 5044221625030805737 on May 27, 2015

This mix has a been a really useful all-purpose resource for making tasty GF options - especially because of all the recipe suggestions listed on the back! My only complaint is the added sugar - not always necessary (such as in pizza crust).

The worst tasting GF bread ever had

Posted by Reviewer2133161 on Apr 20, 2013

Please stay away from Pamela's GF bread mix. Note that the first ingredient in this mix is "Sorghum flour" and not rice flour like other good tasting GF mixes. I made bread with this mix and I absolutely hate its taste. Pamela's pancake mix is great since it is all brown and white rice and no "sorghum flour". I am not sure if other reviewers are talking about the bread mix or the pancake mix. I love Pamela's pancake mix and absolutely hate the taste of Pamela's bread mix. I am NOT sure if I can give this product a score of "0". That is the score the Pamela's bread mix deserves. Scott M.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »