Pamela's Products, Bread Mix, 4 lb (1.81 kg)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pamela's Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jan 12, 2014

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

Great Flour

Posted by 5317803584614825807 on Mar 26, 2014

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

Love this - wish you sold it in bulk

Posted by annette From Illinois on Jan 17, 2012

We're going through this like hotcakes. Makes great pizza dough, bread, and more. Love it!

The worst tasting GF bread ever had

Posted by Reviewer2133161 From Arizona on Apr 20, 2013

Please stay away from Pamela's GF bread mix. Note that the first ingredient in this mix is "Sorghum flour" and not rice flour like other good tasting GF mixes. I made bread with this mix and I absolutely hate its taste. Pamela's pancake mix is great since it is all brown and white rice and no "sorghum flour". I am not sure if other reviewers are talking about the bread mix or the pancake mix. I love Pamela's pancake mix and absolutely hate the taste of Pamela's bread mix. I am NOT sure if I can give this product a score of "0". That is the score the Pamela's bread mix deserves. Scott M.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »