Awesome gluten-free cookies

Posted by Reviewer1917102 on Sep 12, 2011

When I found out that I was gluten sensitive, it was horrible trying to find products that tasted good and were gluten free. Then I tried Pamela's chocolate chip chunk cookies. These are the 'bomb'!!! You can't go wrong with Pamela's products, they are all great.

A good cookie mix

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Nov 20, 2013

My friends and I like this Pamela's mix, and when I have non-gluten-free people over they are gone quickly. A friend has the same result. My husband likes them even though he is not a cookie fan and is not gluten-free. I often chop Made-in-Nature brand (from iherb) organic apricots, cranberries, nuts, and even prunes in the food processor and add about 3/4 cup of the fruit and nut mixture to the cookie dough and it turns out great. I do it to make them healthier. I have been gluten free for 5 years and find this a good and reasonably priced mix. It beats making my own from scratch, which I sometimes do. Sometimes I add chocolate chips, but it is definitely not necessary--make sure if you do add chocolate chips that they are also GF. Would I prefer an old-fashioned chocolate chip cookie with wheat flour? Yes! But I like these for themselves and buy them regularly.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1608863 on Oct 30, 2015

My family loves these cookies! We are not gluten intolerant....we eat them because they are so good! They last about five minutes when i make them.

Great home-made chocolate chips cookies

Posted by 4981015068253694523 on Apr 23, 2012

They look like "real" cookies & taste pretty good, too.

Hmm... I thought it would be great!

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 22, 2011

For some reason the baking mix and this cookie mix taste different to me. To be honest I wasn't too impressed-they seemed to grainy and the consistency of the batter was tricky for me to get balanced(granted I'm a new learner when cooking with gluten free mixes). However, I found it easier to get the amazing cookies I look forward to with Pamela's baking mix and making my own cookies. So my personal recommendation-skip this and get the Pamela's baking mix instead!