Pamela's Products, Gourmet All Natural Cookies, Butter Shortbread, 7.25 oz (206 g)

Reviews 5-star

My favorite cookie

Posted by Reviewer3257537 on Sep 04, 2013

I love Pamela's butter shortbread. It tastes like a traditional shortbread, not very sweet but very rich. This cookie has been a favorite of mine and my customer's when I managed a health food store. It was our best seller because it tastes great first and being gluten free is a bonus!!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1871989 on Jun 03, 2011

These are great for anyone, but if you have a gluten intolerance like I do, then you'll really appreciate them. They are soft and the taste and texture are the closest to real shortbread that I've had. It's also a bonus that they use agave instead of sugar.