Los mejores!

Posted by artemisa on Apr 29, 2014

Esta variedad de regaliz panda no la había probado. Para mi gusto, es la más rica!! Y es difícil de encontrar, aquí en españa al menos yo no la veo. Los de fresa y frambuesa de vez en cuando los tienen en el super del corte inglés, pero estos no.

espectaculares!

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013

unos regalices perfectos! estan buenisimos! si no son los mejores que he probado en mi vida...les falta poco (son del estilo de los regalices pepe)

I LOVE IT! AMAZING FLAVOR!

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on Feb 19, 2016

Soft candy. Rich caramely-fruity-bluberrish velvety flavor, with only a hint of licorice. SO GOOD! What a treat. LOVE IT! I eat them early in the day, trying to keep my cortisol up. What a lovely way to do it. Will buy again and again.

WOW The best tasting and all natural licorice I have ever had!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 23, 2013

I avoid eating commercial sweets due to all the nasty stuff they add in so when I saw this licorice on iherb, I had to try it. I just love the flavour and the chewy texture. The packaging is genius too!! All up, definitely a 5 star licorice!

Fantastic.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 13, 2013

I start eating this licorice(and other flavours of Panda) and I can´t stop!!! Really really good. I love them.

Helt grei

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 10, 2014

Jeg var ikke så begeistret for blandingen blåbær/lakris. Liker lakris bedre salt tror jeg! Grei liten boks for å prøve!

Not like bluberry at all

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: Hard and dident taste like bluberry. Tastet funny. Either me or my boyfriend liked it. Tasted a few each then the garbage get it. Not buy again, NOR: De var harde og smakte ikke i nærheten av blåbær. Hverken jeg eller samboeren in likte de, smakte et par hver før vi kastet de. Kjøper ikke igjen.

Not a favorite

Posted by Ternen on Aug 19, 2012

Too me, licorice and blueberries doese'nt mix well together.

Good liquorice

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

This liquorice is good. Not sure if the taste is the taste of a blueberry, but it's yummy either way.

!garšīgs

Posted by Strelka on Jan 25, 2013

Garšīgas, tā kā lakricas ir pavisam nedaudz, tad ļoti labas

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »