one of the best facial masks i've had

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Apr 12, 2012

Ok, it won't make miracles with your skin - it won't look dramatically different the day you use this nor the next morning. Nevertheless, i think it's a very good product because it's doing what it promises - detoxifies skin, takes away excess oil without stripping out essential moisture from your skin. I was seriously surprised about it, because my own skin is super-reactive and dries out from the mildest types of soaps and many cosmetic ingredients. But after using this mask my skin is soft, looks more fresh and is definitely smoother!

隆重推荐非常棒的一款面膜

Posted by xiaoxiao on Jun 24, 2013

第一次用的时候味道有点不习惯,而且看起来真的像小孩消化不好的便便,但是用在脸上后真的非常舒服,很容易摸开,当然不可能每一处都覆盖上里面的颗粒物了,洗下来后真是惊喜。在没有试用过其他更好的产品前,准备一直用它

Great Product!!

Posted by HweeLing on Jun 29, 2011

Just after one use, my skin glows and feels firm. Great product!!

pangea organics facial mask japanese matcha tea with acai & goji berry

Posted by Reviewer2565531 on Sep 26, 2011

awesome product. that is why i ordered another one, beacuse i don't want to run out.

Great pick-me-up mask

Posted by joyslin on Nov 13, 2012

It's an effective mask for detoxifying, hydrating and making the skin smooth. Great earthy smell too! Dries up in about 15 minutes after which it's recommended to remove in circular motion with water. This helps in exfoliating the skin too. Skin is left feeling refreshed and clean afterwards. It's definitely something to look forward to putting on. I give it 4 stars as it performs almost like all other clay masks out there and I don't see much brightening effects (which I was hoping to get).

luxury treat

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 26, 2012

I found this mask really awesome, clears, moistures, stimulates. The price is high but justified

Love this,

Posted by 4848316911619446554 on Dec 04, 2012

Love this!! My face feels clean, looks clearer and I absolutely love the smell of the product. I use this once a week.

super

Posted by 5236843362539799880 on Feb 09, 2013

smells, the skin becomes fresher

I could eat it

Posted by Reviewer2895215 on Jun 04, 2013

And my skin loves it.

Awesome

Posted by 5449452388008526670 on Jul 17, 2013

It's great! My friend also love it so much!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »