July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pangea Organics, Lip Balm, Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange, .25 oz (7 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

VERY MOIST AND CREAMY!

Posted by Reviewer2486058 on Mar 24, 2011

I ordered this flavor because my old favorite was out of stock; however, I love this flavor/scent just as much as my original choice and will order this one again and again. Very, VERY easy to apply, and lasts a long time. This is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and I recommend this product to anyone who wants to protect their lips against the wind and sun.

Excellent lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Mar 30, 2011

This is the second lip balm from Pangea that I purchased. My husband took the first one that I purchased. This one has a very light fragrance, and it softens my lips. Best lip balm I've ever used.

If you like fennel, it's a great lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Sep 13, 2011

took me couple days to get used to the scent but the texture is perfect. wish they come out with the usual flavors tho - mint, lemon-ginger, fruity.

Lip balm

Posted by GallaChiro on Sep 15, 2011

I have tried many lip balms and this along with mychelle brand balms I like the best!

LIKE~

Posted by Reviewer1162166 on Oct 21, 2011

In winter it is enough! Moist.Kiss!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »