10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Pangea Organics, Lip Balm, Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange, .25 oz (7 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Mar 30, 2011

This is the second lip balm from Pangea that I purchased. My husband took the first one that I purchased. This one has a very light fragrance, and it softens my lips. Best lip balm I've ever used.

BEST LIP BALM EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1593324 on Apr 02, 2012

I could put this on my lips once in the morning and honestly I wouldn't even have to put any more on for the rest of the day that is how great this product is. With all of the organic oils in it with no WATER or ALCOHOL or anything no wonder it works so well! ANYONE who is looking for a QUALITY product for their lips and who truly wants to keep their lips as healthy as possible needs to buy this product. It is definately worth the price and I am so happy I found this:) will be a buyer for life!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3083211 on Sep 24, 2012

the best pangea balm

Great

Posted by 5028492753419332027 on Mar 16, 2013

I love it and I use it when the weather is warmer, for the cold days I choose Blistex cause this one does'n protect my lips enough.

Good moisturizer

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Jan 05, 2013

It's a good moisturizer for the lips, but its smell seemed disappointing

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »